Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No ones looked at it yet in person?

disco_charger
    When have you seen my boat? Are you talking about mine or Corleone's?
    "Check yourself before you wreck yourself"??
    How about "10-4 good buddy, keep on trucking!" That mural on the side of your Dodge van, does it match your boat?
    If you're talking about mine, whatever. If you're talking about the Conti, think about this. I just talked to a guy who bought a cruiser off of here for 9k. He's going to spend another 7K to make it right, because it wasn't as turn key as advertised. That's not including the new interior it needs, and the fact that the gel is going away. The motor was tired, the v drive was tired, the strut has to be reset...If you have truely seen this Conti, or are even just looking at the pics that have been posted this is clearly not the case.
    Roman, I know that you have been taking up position as the a "pot stirrer" and gosh you sure have been funny :notam: You coming on here and bashing this boat is a little weak. If you have something you can back up, say it. If your bashing my boat, bring it over to Just Jets, and you can shout from the mountain tops that my boat is a pile of crap. Fine, I'm not advertising it and really don't care what other people think.
    Someone buy this cruiser, so I don't think about how much better off I'd be with it.

MKEELINE
    Apparently, Roman isn't the right "ass".

Roman 1
    When have you seen my boat? Are you talking about mine or Corleone's?
    "Check yourself before you wreck yourself"??
    How about "10-4 good buddy, keep on trucking!" That mural on the side of your Dodge van, does it match your boat?
    If you're talking about mine, whatever. If you're talking about the Conti, think about this. I just talked to a guy who bought a cruiser off of here for 9k. He's going to spend another 7K to make it right, because it wasn't as turn key as advertised. That's not including the new interior it needs, and the fact that the gel is going away. The motor was tired, the v drive was tired, the strut has to be reset...If you have truely seen this Conti, or are even just looking at the pics that have been posted this is clearly not the case.
    Roman, I know that you have been taking up position as the a "pot stirrer" and gosh you sure have been funny :notam: You coming on here and bashing this boat is a little weak. If you have something you can back up, say it. If your bashing my boat, bring it over to Just Jets, and you can shout from the mountain tops that my boat is a pile of crap. Fine, I'm not advertising it and really don't care what other people think.
    Someone buy this cruiser, so I don't think about how much better off I'd be with it.
    Chill out night fever, I never bashed anything. Just said the price was too high. DON'T GET ME STARTED!
    R1

Highlimit9000
    Price is good till the 19th of June. Then it is sold on a Payment plan for 18K...

MILKMAN351
    Haven't set a price, you haven't seen it how would you know? A lot of great deals on jet boats haven't been moving.
    This Conti is a smoking deal at 15K. Someone who is looking for a cruiser, but doesn't want to give up performance would do really well to pick this up. I did see the boat in person. It really is clean. Good deal. I won't be able to get my boat moved until after this summer, if I move it at all. Everyone is always looking to find a great V drive cruiser, well here it is!
    was in Vegas over the weekend and saw the boat. I've barely been able to scrounge 13K and don't know if I can scrounge the other 2k before the boat goes to his buddy on the 19th. Even then I would need help from someone on the board to fill some bow rail and windshield mounting holes and some other small details...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12