Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: >> BIG THNX 2 ..'MODERN IMAGE CSTM AUDIO....

FRENCHIE
    In Moreno Valley, Ca!!! Thanx to Glen and David for hooking the up the most unreal sounding, and visual, Stereo and DVD system in my 'New f250 Fx4!'
    These guys were reccommended to me by a friend, and Glen used to worK with ...'ADAM' from 'W.F.S'!!!!
    Glen and david spent a whole day on my truck, very professional, meticulous and dont settle for anything but the best!!!! Too top it all off, i got an unbelieveable deal and would thouroughly reccomend them!!! My truck sounds like a movie theatre.
    I will post some pics on another thread, but my package inlcuded the best:
    1. Eclipse 50x4 head unit, Cd
    2. Farenh - dvd, cd, mp3 etc indash
    3. Adjustble -bass control below dash
    4. Clarion 5x7 speakers in all doors
    5. Sony 300w 4ch amp for all door, mids!
    6. Visor 5.2 in dvd screen
    7. Drop down VST 10.4 in Dvd screen
    8. Custom box behind rear seat, 3-4 in thick so seat is still 100% usable (this came out amazing!!!
    9. 2 - 10 in ..JL subs in box
    10. JL mono amp ..cont 300 watt to the 2 subs
    11. 2 sets of VST Wireless headsets, so wifey and MRS GHT can listen anmd watch dvd, while is still have CD stereo on!!!
    ONce again amazing job guys 10/10 work....im more than thrilled!!!!
    :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
    H20Toie....call me on this!!! :idea:

essexjet
    H20Toie....call me on this!!! :idea:
    I'm going to call you on this and get a price idea. Now why were you in my town and not call me?

FRENCHIE
    I'm going to call you on this and get a price idea. Now why were you in my town and not call me?
    sorry bro...i actually just d.o. the truck off, so i wasnt in town!!!

H20 Toie
    Frenchie i still do not have my truck they finished it last week except they put on the wrong Suspension so they are reordering it, suppose to be in tomorrow, i am planning on going to Cottonwood cove on friday but i think my friends are getting a little tired of loaning me there trucks, i ended up using the ex's Avalanche this weekend, but i will call you about your system, it looks sweet and as long as the ms and ms ghtrim can dance next to it thats all it needs

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie i still do not have my truck they finished it last week except they put on the wrong Suspension so they are reordering it, suppose to be in tomorrow, i am planning on going to Cottonwood cove on friday but i think my friends are getting a little tired of loaning me there trucks, i ended up using the ex's Avalanche this weekend, but i will call you about your system, it looks sweet and as long as the ms and ms ghtrim can dance next to it thats all it needs
    yup!!!
    :devil: :rollside:

INSman
    Dan, step away from the breasts !!!!

Kilrtoy
    And the price for all this.....
    and you know the visor screen is illegal

Biglue
    And the price for all this.....
    and you know the visor screen is illegal
    Are the flip downs legal? I'm talking about the 17 inchers in the middle of the cabs that would block you reae view mirror?

Kilrtoy
    Are the flip downs legal? I'm talking about the 17 inchers in the middle of the cabs that would block you reae view mirror?
    as long as you have a left and a right mirror. YES they are legal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast