Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are PM's working for anyone?

Mandelon
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    I can't get to them.....what's the dealio????

Chase
    I don't know..I have sent one to Tom Brown, Phat Matt, and Ogshocker..I don't know if they got it though...??

WYRD
    mine are working been getting them all morning about the Drama in Phat Daddys thread :hammerhea :wink:

JustMVG
    Had the same thing yesterday, i was able to get some PM's from a couple of folks, and return them, but i was not able to send any out to others, that were already in my in box, also the ones i sent and got the same,There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    came up , but nonoe of the messages where i got that "An Email...." were in my sent folder..... frustrating...

Mrs Luvnlife
    Ya....a slight problem.....sent the same damn message yesterday 4 seperate times because I got an error message and didn't think they went through....checked later and they had ALL gone through!! :hammer2: :hammer2: So if ya try to send one and ya get the error message, check your 'sent box', it's possible it ACTUALLY did go through.

UnionJack
    mines not working

Phat Matt
    I don't know..I have sent one to Tom Brown, Phat Matt, and Ogshocker..I don't know if they got it though...??
    I got it but I don't get any popup to tell me. You have to just go check your PM's and see if anything is there. I sent you one back also. It is in my sent folder even though I got the error message also.

bunny 166
    Mine are going through, and I get that same error report, but once I read them or reply, they don't erase from my private messages box up there.....

Eliminator 4 Life
    mine are working been getting them all morning about the Drama in Phat Daddys thread :hammerhea :wink:
    Damn you too why do they think we know anything about it

WYRD
    Damn you too why do they think we know anything about it
    I know like we were there or something huh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast