Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GPS Teen tracker Phones

jackpunx
    Do any of you have any experience with these phones?.. My 17 yr old daughter wants a new phone.. I think I want to get her one of these.. Anyone know anything about them?
    thanks

1stepcloser
    My daughters last two phones have this feature. It allows the phone to be located (via the phone #) in case of emergency.
    It was explained that if, for example, the phone holder was lost in the forest, the phone company could locate the phone using the ESN.
    And shit.

jackpunx
    My daughters last two phones have this feature. It allows the phone to be located (via the phone #) in case of emergency.
    It was explained that if, for example, the phone holder was lost in the forest, the phone company could locate the phone using the ESN.
    And shit.
    Im looking for more of a...
    Me "Where are you?
    her.. Im at church
    me.. is your chuch in hollywood?
    her .. NO
    me..Oh.. cause I see that your in hollywood..
    Im looking to give her the opportunity to be honest.

Rev. Williams
    I think all the hottie teens should have this.... Then we can track where they all go and we can go there to meet them

WYRD
    I think all the hottie teens should have this.... Then we can track where they all go and we can go there to meet them
    WE ARE TALKING SEVENTEEN here Rev.........................BTW how is my little teenie bopper doing

RiverDave
    Im looking for more of a...
    Me "Where are you?
    her.. Im at church
    me.. is your chuch in hollywood?
    her .. NO
    me..Oh.. cause I see that your in hollywood..
    Im looking to give her the opportunity to be honest.
    I think that might be going a bit far... but hey it's your kid.. Nextel Bro. Blackberry has all that n shit.. and there's several other phones they offer that do as well. Your going to end up switching to nextel too though so you can check where she's at on your phone etc..
    RD

1stepcloser
    Oh! Right. Honesty thing.
    Well, like Dave said, Blackberry does that.... I think you need a home program though.
    Nextel. All ready to go.

dirty old man
    We track all our employees via their cell phones, but they don't know it. Kinda like asking your daughter if her church is in Hollywood. The GPS reads back on the boss's computer

ratso
    And shit.
    ...lost in the forest??? Right!!!
    More like getting pounded at Motel 6. :notam:

WYRD
    We track all our employees via their cell phones, but they don't know it. Kinda like asking your daughter if her church is in Hollywood. The GPS reads back on the boss's computer
    I want that service is that through Nextel.............does it cost any extra?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast