Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GPS Teen tracker Phones

Waldo
    ...lost in the forest??? Right!!!
    More like getting pounded at Motel 6. :notam:
    That's just wrong right there!

scarabrick2
    Have your daughter put the phone in HER name (phone acct). It will help later with the whole credit thing. This is a good way to establish credit. Maybe you should get her a credit card ( co sign ) so she starts getting her credit score higher. I know this helped me out some time ago when I was young( Now 36 yrs young)
    Rick

nextel4u
    The instant messaging is not working for jackpunx. Which corporate code will be on the nextel account? Usually we offer an extra $25.00 off each phone for ***boaters. We also offer a 25% discount on all OEM Motorola Accessories.
    Thanks
    John

SCUBA STEVE
    FYI, Nextel does not work in parker at all.
    Neither does cingular. lol

WYRD
    John I forgot to ask you does the pricing plan we talked about inlcude the GPS tracking or is that extra
    Thanks
    Shane

HM
    Wonder if they got them on a collar....I think a lot of dog owners would be interested right about now....or would it just be easier to track Frenchie?

WYRD
    John I forgot to ask you does the pricing plan we talked about inlcude the GPS tracking or is that extra
    Thanks
    Shane
    ttt

jackpunx
    The instant messaging is not working for jackpunx. Which corporate code will be on the nextel account? Usually we offer an extra $25.00 off each phone for ***boaters. We also offer a 25% discount on all OEM Motorola Accessories.
    Thanks
    John
    I work for Yahoo.. I just found out its only 3% off of my bill per month

nextel4u
    Jackpunx, call me at 800-491-7121 i will tell you the % discount, I can give you.
    Shane, the prices I quoted you do not include GPS, figure about $20.00 per month per phone, that will give you a very robust tracking system.

Norseman
    We track all our employees via their cell phones, but they don't know it. Kinda like asking your daughter if her church is in Hollywood. The GPS reads back on the boss's computer
    They know it..... or should......
    I can turn the tracking feature off and on on my Verizon phone, it's always on for 911 calls from the cell phone. Does not allow the caller to turn GPS tracking on, this may have changed with the newer phones, mines a Samsung.
    You need to set it up with your cell carrier if you want to track the phone. There is a fee for it, when I got this phone about 3 years ago it was pretty expensive, no idea what it is now.
    Verizon was pushing it for businesses with outside sales people or service employees as a way to keep everybody honest. Only thing is that the phone shows you when the GPS signal is on.
    Bob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast