Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GPS Teen tracker Phones

jackpunx
    So.. I just talked to John.. He's got his sh*t together.. He spent all the time I needed to understand the plans and options.. And gave me a huge discount which he said he would pass along to you guys..
    Im going to switch my whole family over.. I just have to shut off my Cingular deal now.. gonna cost a little.. but with the money I saved its going to pay its self off..
    If your interested or have any questions. I suggest giving this guy a call.
    Plus he’s a boater and lives in Vegas.. He told me if you come to his office.. He’ll give you $500.00 to gamble with..lol… J/K

WYRD
    So.. I just talked to John.. He's got his sh*t together.. He spent all the time I needed to understand the plans and options.. And gave me a huge discount which he said he would pass along to you guys..
    Im going to switch my whole family over.. I just have to shut off my Cingular deal now.. gonna cost a little.. but with the money I saved its going to pay its self off..
    If your interested or have any questions. I suggest giving this guy a call.
    Plus he’s a boater and lives in Vegas.. He told me if you come to his office.. He’ll give you $500.00 to gamble with..lol… J/K
    He just hooked me up too Mark I am gonna switch my business over to Nextel through John.............Killer deal. Thanks John

jackpunx
    I have a Nextel i95 and it works on both sides of the river in Parker, but not at our park.
    Nice.. thats good and bad.. lol.. my current cingular works in parker.. its a little shotty.. but it works better than most..
    if the nextel works there as good as cingular.. I'll be really happy

jackpunx
    So I told my daughter about the service I was going to get her.. she was totally cool about it and she was totally appreciative .. Kinda threw me for a loop..
    I told her that I would know how fast she was driving, where she was and where she is real time..She's a good kid.. but my in my heart I know she has not been honest with me.. I told her I couldn’t prove it.. but it hurt my feelings..
    so now we are both on a clean slate.. She cant fib to me about where she is and I dont doubt her because I can prove it.. everyone is happy..

jackpunx
    Except for the fact that you've taken all the trust out of the equation. But, hey, she's your kid, proceed.
    will do .. thanks Bob

Lake Ape
    I have Nextel and it's included in my plans. I can track where my employees are and where they have been and how long they were there!

RiverDave
    Neither does cingular. lol
    My cingular works pretty well in Parker actually.. doesn't work in the keys though.
    RD

chub
    I have Nextel for Bus. and Verizon for pers. The V works in GS and on the H2o. Nex works on the H2o but not at the pad. I'm calling it "all good."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234