Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hEEEEEE hAAWWWWWW

O.B eddie
    JUST STOPPEED IN FOR A FEW, since I have been missed!! BBT's Congratulations on second in the points I happened to be at ming when you were runnin the orange boat. Just curious why the wing was off? Maybe to much down pressure on the transom! Oh well probably makes a better patio table anyway.. And hoss hows it goin I think we come from the same side of the tracks!!!!!! HHHEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

HOSS
    What side is that?

Kim Hanson
    I think he's means the wrong side, good to see you back " OB ", I live by my words.......( . )( . )....... wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    O.B eddie:
    JUST STOPPEED IN FOR A FEW, since I have been missed!! BBT's Congratulations on second in the points I happened to be at ming when you were runnin the orange boat. Just curious why the wing was off? Maybe to much down pressure on the transom! Oh well probably makes a better patio table anyway.. And hoss hows it goin I think we come from the same side of the tracks!!!!!! HHHEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW You should have stopped by and said Hi.... next time stop by.

Her454
    O.B eddie:
    JUST STOPPEED IN FOR A FEW, since I have been missed!! ?????????? eek!
    O.B eddie:
    I happened to be at ming when you were runnin the orange boat. Heard you had a great time.....
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    You should have stopped by and said Hi.... next time stop by. I'll introduce you to them at CFW.
    wink

Tom Brown
    Welcome back, Eddie.

Sangster
    Her454:
    O.B eddie:
    O.B eddie:
    I happened to be at ming when you were runnin the orange boat. Heard you had a great time.....
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    You should have stopped by and said Hi.... next time stop by. I'll introduce you to them at CFW.
    wink They won't be hard to find either, I hear they share the same Six Pack.... eek!
    [ May 08, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
    Sangster:
    They won't be hard to find either, I hear they share the same Six Pack.... eek! LMAO! Sixpack, Zip code, password....
    [ May 08, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Her454:
    O.B eddie:
    O.B eddie:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    wink well I meet one of them all ready.

O.B eddie
    Oh I see you people have no clue!! A dial up modem???????? Thats how you people try to track me!!!! 2 Funny you all are way off every connection I make are long distance, well most of them anyway!!!!!!!!!HEEEEEEEEE Flippin HAAAAWWWWWWW Gots some new #s for yalls to chase keep up the good work!!!!!! La La La La hee frickan hawww cry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast