Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LETS TALK BOATS

Brendellaracin
    WOW Mike eek! The boat looks beautiful as usual,
    can't wait to see it this weekend. Bring it up this weekend done or not we'll help you finish it.
    See Ya!
    Marty & Cheri

Kim Hanson
    That is looking pretty sweet....( . )( . )......would love to hear that run eek!

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    I want the v drive reporter

obnoxious001
    After running and maintaining polished aluminum in race boats for years, I have found that aerosol window cleaner does a really nice job of cleaning polished aluminum when it is used as soon as the boat is put on the trailer, making it unnecessary to use abrasive type polishes. This engine is going into a car, not a boat, but will require similar upkeep.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/131Dscn1095.jpg[/img]

cal***boat
    obnoxious001 <-----> Knox is that you ?

Thunderbutt
    Bad Meds:
    Finally got the motor in But it doesn't line up to the v-drive so now I need to make new motor plates It's allways one thing or another
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/185MOTOR_IN_BOAT2-med.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/185MOTOR_IN_BOAT-med.JPG[/img] That motor looks so good I'd leave it in my living room, maybe build a wider mantel over the fireplace. I printed it to put in my shop.

Kindsvater Flat
    Bad Meds.... Pics don't do it justice when your standing right next to it. As usual its BAD ASS!!!
    It was nice meeting you there and everyone else too!

Bad Meds
    Thanks. It was nice to meet you to.Sorry I was a little out of it this weekend from lack of sleep.I would have liked to go and visit alot more.It's only about $500. to put the whirlaway back together so thats not bad.I'm going to get a rev-limiter also The motor doesn't like the full throttle free revs. I guess I was a little luckier than some of our fellow boaters. I still would have liked to make a pass. Next time.It was nice to meet Sanger Boy also.Long drive for ya. I hope you had a good time.Sorry about the motor Sangster.That sucks but now you get to build bigger and more HP.I think thats the rule, if you blow it up you are allowed to spend more $ and build it bigger and better

Sangster
    Bad Meds:
    Thanks. It was nice to meet you to.Sorry I was a little out of it this weekend from lack of sleep.I would have liked to go and visit alot more.It's only about $500. to put the whirlaway back together so thats not bad.I'm going to get a rev-limiter also The motor doesn't like the full throttle free revs. I guess I was a little luckier than some of our fellow boaters. I still would have liked to make a pass. Next time.It was nice to meet Sanger Boy also.Long drive for ya. I hope you had a good time.Sorry about the motor Sangster.That sucks but now you get to build bigger and more HP.I think thats the rule, if you blow it up you are allowed to spend more $ and build it bigger and better Right on Mike,All donations accepted...If your not using the other KB motor... wink wink It doesn't change things to much we still got one more to play with...I was jest getting used to the idea of not sharing a boat..Oh well, Now it's Jeff's turn to share.....I'll put my NOS setup on his boat for Father's Day.....Besides...Somebody has to Sit with Morg....Hey Morg...COLD BEER PLEASE...

smalls
    Sangster:
    Bad Meds:
    Thanks. It was nice to meet you to.Sorry I was a little out of it this weekend from lack of sleep.I would have liked to go and visit alot more.It's only about $500. to put the whirlaway back together so thats not bad.I'm going to get a rev-limiter also The motor doesn't like the full throttle free revs. I guess I was a little luckier than some of our fellow boaters. I still would have liked to make a pass. Next time.It was nice to meet Sanger Boy also.Long drive for ya. I hope you had a good time.Sorry about the motor Sangster.That sucks but now you get to build bigger and more HP.I think thats the rule, if you blow it up you are allowed to spend more $ and build it bigger and better Right on Mike,All donations accepted...If your not using the other KB motor... wink wink It doesn't change things to much we still got one more to play with...I was jest getting used to the idea of not sharing a boat..Oh well, Now it's Jeff's turn to share.....I'll put my NOS setup on his boat for Father's Day.....Besides...Somebody has to Sit with Morg....Hey Morg...COLD BEER PLEASE... Sangster, What parts do you need?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast