smalls:
Sangster:
Bad Meds:
Thanks. It was nice to meet you to.Sorry I was a little out of it this weekend from lack of sleep.I would have liked to go and visit alot more.It's only about $500. to put the whirlaway back together so thats not bad.I'm going to get a rev-limiter also The motor doesn't like the full throttle free revs. I guess I was a little luckier than some of our fellow boaters. I still would have liked to make a pass. Next time.It was nice to meet Sanger Boy also.Long drive for ya. I hope you had a good time.Sorry about the motor Sangster.That sucks but now you get to build bigger and more HP.I think thats the rule, if you blow it up you are allowed to spend more $ and build it bigger and better Right on Mike,All donations accepted...If your not using the other KB motor... wink wink It doesn't change things to much we still got one more to play with...I was jest getting used to the idea of not sharing a boat..Oh well, Now it's Jeff's turn to share.....I'll put my NOS setup on his boat for Father's Day.....Besides...Somebody has to Sit with Morg....Hey Morg...COLD BEER PLEASE... Sangster, What parts do you need? Do you want the long list or the short one....J/K..We're gonna pull it out tomorrow & find out.... I'm still Smiling anyways..