Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Ever Happen To You???

n8dawg
    Wow!! Hey all you guys out there. You guys give awsome advise and have never steered me wrong ( except for Brooski j/k!! ) I just wanted to say thanks!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Only reason to switch to Chevrolet is to get more power, more RPM, no oiling system troubles, fewer exotic parts, less mandatory machinework, better overall reliability. :boxed:
    I think we can see Brooski's priorities. :rollside:
    Seriously, there is head machine work, and usually additional drain lines from the heads (never saw them on valve covers before) to the lower block and often restrictors in the oil passageways, all to help stop the problem of the Olds pumping it's entire oil pan contents into the heads at moderately high sustained RPM. Without all the other work, you'll only succeed in filling your puke tank to overflowing, then continue to make a mess, or drain her dry. :cry:

Brooski
    Only reason to switch to Chevrolet is to get more power, more RPM, no oiling system troubles, fewer exotic parts, less mandatory machinework, better overall reliability. :boxed:
    I think we can see Brooski's priorities. :rollside:
    See, my priorities are straight! Nate, call me or PM me sometime, I will share another option you have, and it wont cost too much. :idea:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123