Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY NEW SEATS

brianwhiteboy
    WetDream, I'm looking for the exact same design for my 18ft. Southwind. What kind of boat are these seats going in? I'd like to do the woodwork myself but I don't have any templates to work off of since my seats were back to back buckets. Can you give me any info./drawings/dimensions on how to build some seats like that or how to start out. Email me at BWhite@chiptonross.com if you can. Thanks!! - Brian

1HOTGMCJET
    Actually, count me in, too - I'm going to do something similar in my boat, so I'd appreciate any insight you can provide!!!
    Thanks! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

69 Elim
    hey wet dream, I am gonna be doing an interior soon. what type of wood did you use? anything special with the wood, brackets, assembly. I too am gonna have it professionally upholstered. I am guessing it would cost too much to have them redo the wood too, and I am pretty good at the wood stuff. any other suggestions - comments about yours (mistakes) that we might avoid in the future. thanks for your help.

beached1
    For $700 bucks I'd say you got a steal!

Wet Dream
    Hey guys, as soon as I get a chance, I will post pics of the frame construction and all the details, I am very short on time tonight. I will hopefully get them before the weeks end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12