Thread: Help Holley regulator #??

wet77
    I have a holley fuel regulator that i am going to use on my boat but now I am unsure which one it is
    The number on the regulator is 34R-6657B
    I hope its the one that goes up to 9 psi and no the one that goea only to 4 psi :idea:
    Any ideas?

DeputyDawg
    That regulator is preset from the factory at 2.7psi and is adjustable from
    1-4psi.

wet77
    The one on holley's website for the 9psi has the # on it in the pic
    It is the same as mine.
    Where did you find that info?

DeputyDawg
    I could have given you bad information then by accident. I have one that I got from Jegs with that number on it and it is the one that I described above. I will try and check it out further though. If I told you wrong I apologize, I was just reading what came with mine.

steelcomp
    I have a holley fuel regulator that i am going to use on my boat but now I am unsure which one it is
    The number on the regulator is 34R-6657B
    I hope its the one that goes up to 9 psi and no the one that goea only to 4 psi :idea:
    Any ideas?That's just a casting no, not a part no. It could be either a 12-803 which has 3/8 NPT ports and a .220 restriction, and is adjustable from 4.5 ro 9 psi, or it could be a 12-804 which is identical, but regulates from 1-4psi. I don't think you'll be able to tell by looking at them. You'll have to hook it up to a guage and see what it puts out. If it's chrome, the part no's are 12-501, adn 12-500, respectively.

wet77
    That's just a casting no, not a part no. It could be either a 12-803 which has 3/8 NPT ports and a .220 restriction, and is adjustable from 4.5 ro 9 psi, or it could be a 12-804 which is identical, but regulates from 1-4psi. I don't think you'll be able to tell by looking at them. You'll have to hook it up to a guage and see what it puts out. If it's chrome, the part no's are 12-501, adn 12-500, respectively.
    OK I will have to check it out hen I put in my motor

steelcomp
    OK I will have to check it out hen I put in my motor If you have an electric pump and a gauge, you can bench test it before going to all the trouble. :idea:

bordsmnj
    i just installed # 12-704. it's adjustable from 4.5-9psi. factory preset is at 7psi i believe. 1/2" ports.don'tknow if that helps. did it come with a holley blue fuel pump?
    ok i just checked the casting numbers,nevermind.steel comp nailed it as always . if it came in the box with the holley blue i think it's the larger psi of the two.