Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone near Edmonds, WA?

Zeug
    I just bought a Jacuzzi WJ pump off ebay in Edmonds, WA. I am in Utah and the guy wants to palletize and charge me $200 for shipping, or I find my own way.
    I need some ideas. I'm not in a real rush for it but if anyone is comming my way or could offer ideas for an afordable shipping method Im all ears.
    Thanks,
    Kent
    BTW I only need a few parts from this pump so I will sell the others if someone needs/wants something. I know how hard these WJs are getting to find.

Floored
    that was you, huh. ups was only 64.00 to me in Az. put in a box and ship.

napabob
    Zeug,
    I purchased a compelete Jacuzzi 12WJ in Cypress, CA, dropped it off at the local UPS store and had it shipped to Napa, CA for under $150.00 (included packaging).
    Did you buy the items that had multiple bowls for under $70.00?
    Try this link:
    http://jetboatsnmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=247
    These are a lot of jet boaters in Washington.
    Good luck,

Zeug
    Thanks Floored and NapaBob,
    I wanted him to put it on a box and ship it but he is saying its pallet only and a box wont hold.
    I only want the bowl and impeller so i was hoping if someone was close they might be able to do a little teardown for me and use some of the other parts if needed.
    I looks like there might be some people going through Idaho to WA from that other link. I think i will try there also. Thanks,

napabob
    Try this link also:
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71821
    Same bunch of Washington jetters.
    Good Luck,

Try getting a hold of Malcolm on the boards. He's pretty close to Edmonds and you might be able to sweet talk him into it.

malcolm
    Yeah, I'm not too far from Edmonds. Maybe a 45 minute drive for me. I could probably do something for ya. I know my way around a WJ as well, so I could get it apart for ya too.
    The WJ that's presently in my Spectra was shipped all the way up here from Tennessee in a big box. UPS tried their best to destroy it but it survived.

Zeug
    Yeah, I'm not too far from Edmonds. Maybe a 45 minute drive for me. I could probably do something for ya. I know my way around a WJ as well, so I could get it apart for ya too.
    The WJ that's presently in my Spectra was shipped all the way up here from Tennessee in a big box. UPS tried their best to destroy it but it survived.
    Did they ship the whole pump in one box? What kind of box?
    Would you want any parts from it?
    Oh ya, I dream of a Spectra 21 :mix:

malcolm
    Yup, one big normal box. The guy said he would pack it really good when he shipped it. Turned out he just took it to his work and dumped it in the shipping dept. They just threw it in the box (corner to corner) and stuffed a bunch of paper and junk on both sides.
    When UPS showed up, the box was thrashed! The end of the pump was hanging out of the corner. I was incredibly lucky, the tail of the bowl had a little bend in it, but a small ball peen fixed it right up. The rest of the pump was in great shape.
    I've got some spare pieces, but I could always use some more.

Zeug
    that was you, huh. ups was only 64.00 to me in Az. put in a box and ship.
    Hey, Send me an email. PMs and HB emails arent working for me tonight. :hammer2:
    kent@zeugco.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast