Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone near Edmonds, WA?

Zeug
    Yup, one big normal box. The guy said he would pack it really good when he shipped it. Turned out he just took it to his work and dumped it in the shipping dept. They just threw it in the box (corner to corner) and stuffed a bunch of paper and junk on both sides.
    When UPS showed up, the box was thrashed! The end of the pump was hanging out of the corner. I was incredibly lucky, the tail of the bowl had a little bend in it, but a small ball peen fixed it right up. The rest of the pump was in great shape.
    I've got some spare pieces, but I could always use some more.
    Let me talk to the seller. I might be able to persuade him to drop it off somewhere because he screwed up ont the shipping. Ill look at a map.
    Thanks, Ill be in touch.

malcolm
    I may be heading down that way as soon as tomorrow (or possibly monday). I have to pick up a crank and some cams down in Seattle.

malcolm
    I got it! The good news is, it doesn't seem like a bad pump. It turns real easy and the bowl bushing is still tight. Bad news is it looks like a B impeller. I don't have the nut off yet, but I can see the top loop of the "B". I got some pics I'll send you when I get home tonight. I'm still at work. Later.

I got it! The good news is, it doesn't seem like a bad pump. It turns real easy and the bowl bushing is still tight. Bad news is it looks like a B impeller. I don't have the nut off yet, but I can see the top loop of the "B". I got some pics I'll send you when I get home tonight. I'm still at work. Later.
    Malcolm, you're a good guy. Nice job. Another reason shown why these boards are great.

malcolm
    Aw shucks!
    It worked out real good. I was down in Ballard and gave the guy a call. He told me how to find him and I drove right to it. Probably only added 20 mins to the return trip.
    Kent, I've got the pics, but the family informed me we're going out for dinner tonight. I'll get the pics out when I get back here.

Zeug
    Aw shucks!
    It worked out real good. I was down in Ballard and gave the guy a call. He told me how to find him and I drove right to it. Probably only added 20 mins to the return trip.
    Kent, I've got the pics, but the family informed me we're going out for dinner tonight. I'll get the pics out when I get back here.
    Wow that was fast! I'm glad it wasnt too far for you. I got your email and the pics look great. Ill email you back.
    Kent

Wicked Performance Boats
    Zeug, I have to go to Seattle tomorrow, my mother died and I have a furneral monday morning. But the good news is I'm coming back Tuesday evening at 745pm flight on america west airlines. If malcolm or jrork can get it to Silverdale or Seatac packaged up, I'll bring it to Las Vegas for ya!!! Budlight cel #702-204-5035

Wicked Performance Boats
    jrork, Send me your phone # and address, maybe monday afternoon or evening, I can stop by. Budlight

Zeug
    Zeug, I have to go to Seattle tomorrow, my mother died and I have a furneral monday morning. But the good news is I'm coming back Tuesday evening at 745pm flight on america west airlines. If malcolm or jrork can get it to Silverdale or Seatac packaged up, I'll bring it to Las Vegas for ya!!! Budlight cel #702-204-5035
    Budlight, sorry to hear about your mother. That's way cool of you to offer to pick it up and bring it back to LV. In fact everone involved in this had been extreemly helpfull. You will probably have a lot of other stuff on your mind tomorrow and not need to schlepp my crap around with you.
    Malcolm might end up with a few of the parts (if he wants any) and some others might go to someone else, so It might not be ready to come my way yet anyways. I'm not in a rush either.
    Thanks for the offer, that says alot about you and the board.
    Kent

malcolm
    I probably won't be ready that fast Budlight, but thanks for thinking of us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast