Thread: Ebbtide Boats

Hallett19
    Anybody have an Ebbtide boat and if you do, what do you think about them ? I saw one at Lake Mohave on memorial weekend and the guy was having a "revvvv off" with a dude with open over transoms and this guy in the Ebbtide was packing some MAIL!!! Loud as hell !!!! Are they good boat ? I know they arent custom or cool but from what I understand they seem affordable and dependable and pretty parctical.

captainauti
    i worked for an Ebbtide dealer i maine, back in the early nineties. they were a production boat, that was better than bayliners, but not like a cobalt. they are ok if they arent beat on. but can take alil more than a cheaper boat. good luck.

phebus
    Our last boat was an Ebbtide. It was built very nice. They are hand laid fiberglass with coring, and are strong quiet hulls. The rigging on ours was done very nice, and the boat was turn key trouble free the entire time we owned it. I have nothing bad to say, and would highly reccomend them. In So. Cal. (Corona) Tige Watersports is a dealer, and the owner Chris is a very stand up guy.

riverfamily
    We have 1, its a 20 ft bowrider v8 with volvo I/O have had it for 3 years and have never had a problem with it. for a production boat its well put together and rides nice the only thing I have added is hyd. trim tabs and a nice stereo. A GREAT FAMILY BOAT. would I buy another one? yes wife wants a 23 ft deck boat Im leaning more for a fast cat. hope the info helps