Thread: You Won't Believe This One

burtandnancy
    Now one of our genious's in DC has a bill that drops both our Canadian and Mexican borders and makes us all citizens of the United States of America. That makes almost all of North Amerca one big country. Think that one over..

chub
    One word comes to mind here. Revolution

MagicMtnDan
    I'm all for it just as soon as I can get the same deal we offer them:
    1. No taxes
    2. No jury duty
    3. No health insurance payments
    4. Free medical care
    5. Voting rights
    6. Citizenship
    7. Unemployment
    8. Medicare/MediCal/Medicaid (hell, free medical always)
    9. Drivers Licenses (don't forget these!)
    10.Ability to go to Mexico anytime I want
    Bonus: If I kill anyone here I must be able to go to Mexico and not get extradicted.
    Why the fock do I have to pay for EVERYTHING around here and watch them get treated like they're paying?!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

spectratoad
    How about the genuis' name? I would like to send him/her a letter. :devil:

uvindex
    Now one of our genious's in DC has a bill that drops both our Canadian and Mexican borders and makes us all citizens of the United States of America. That makes almost all of North Amerca one big country. Think that one over..
    You're right, it is hard to believe. Would you please cite a source for this information? (Preferably a legitimate source. )

burtandnancy
    I'm glad you asked. Today, June 9 on CNN, Lou Dobbs did an interview with the guy. I will try and find the name of the interviewee or you may have more luck than me as I am computer challenged...

uvindex
    I'm glad you asked. Today, June 9 on CNN, Lou Dobbs did an interview with the guy. I will try and find the name of the interviewee or you may have more luck than me as I am computer challenged...
    OK, I found the transcript of the show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...09/ldt.01.html
    Sounds like the guy you heard is this Robert Pastor guy, from the "Independent Task Force on North America." He's not a congressman, he's part of this "Council on Foreign Relations" which tries to make itself sound like its part of the government, but it's not (or at least that's how I interpret them after viewing their website: www.cfr.org.)
    From their site: "The Council on Foreign Relations was founded in 1921 by businessmen, bankers, and lawyers determined to keep the United States engaged in the world. Today, the Council is composed of men and women from all walks of international life and from all parts of America dedicated to the belief that the nation's peace and prosperity are firmly linked to that of the rest of the world. From this flows the Council's mission: to increase America's understanding of the world and contribute ideas to U.S. foreign policy."

termiteguy
    I'm all for it just as soon as I can get the same deal we offer them:
    1. No taxes
    2. No jury duty
    3. No health insurance payments
    4. Free medical care
    5. Voting rights
    6. Citizenship
    7. Unemployment
    8. Medicare/MediCal/Medicaid (hell, free medical always)
    9. Drivers Licenses (don't forget these!)
    10.Ability to go to Mexico anytime I want
    Bonus: If I kill anyone here I must be able to go to Mexico and not get extradicted.
    Why the fock do I have to pay for EVERYTHING around here and watch them get treated like they're paying?!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    perfect way to put it....you also for got 1 have no car insurance :boxingguy