Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicks and Drama...

ratso
    I don't really miss it, all the marriages, all the BS that goes along with it, and just serious relationships in general. After all these years I've come to realize that guys normally just like to have a good time (no Frenchie jokes please) with a few exceptions being idiots that want to start fights (usually over a chick)
    Now chicks on the other hand are always getting jelous, whether it's over how good another chick looks or maybe another chick is hitting on her man, maybe her man glanced at another chick... god knows what is going to set them off. Then they commence to dogging out the other chick... She's fat... she has cellulite... she should not be wearing that thong... her hair is disgusting... she dresses like a *****... she screws everybody... slut... and the list goes on and on.
    Now days, I keep one around long enough for the BS to start, and then I'm done, after 5 marriages I just don't have the patience anymore. There are others that I've had around for years, but all we do is "hook up" once every two or three months, so no time for drama, we have an understanding... something most of their husbands or boyfriends wouldn't understand. The one I see now doesn't like my friends, doesn't want me going out without her, and wants me to spend all of my free time with her, basically take away my identity and own me I guess. She is about one phone call away from being dumped. I gotta hand it to her though, while the "real me" in them takes about 3 to 4 months to come out, this one did it in two. She doesn't waste any time. Up until 10 years ago, I'd have been dumb enough to jump into that relationship head first. Seems since I hit my 40's, the pussy doesn't quite seem like it's worth throwing away your life over it, even if they are laying it out in front of you 24/7. I see now why half my life has been a trainwreck, always hooking up with teenage thru early 30's chicks... too bad that's what I still like, I just know to give them the boot once they start professing their love for me.
    I guess watching the Barbie slash Foxy thing transpire has got me still trying to figure out why there is so much drama between chicks... and the longer they can keep you guessing what's wrong, the bigger of a kick they get out of it. I'm a guy, if I have a problem I lay it on the line and come to a solution, but you ask a chick what's wrong and all they say is "Nothing..." My last two wives... I NEVER asked them what was wrong, and it drove them up the frigging wall... and usually they'd wake me up about 4am and bitch at me that I didn't care. I'd just tell them that I knew something was wrong and when they were ready to talk about it, then I'd be there. I know how to deal with them, I know how to kiss their ass... I just won't do it anymore though. Life is too short, and pussy is in abundant supply whenever I need to get laid. I see people break up all the time, guys can't live up to these chicks expectations nowdays, no matter how hard they try. How many here just on the boards have thrown in the towel? Why? The grass may be greener but it still has to be mowed. I'd love to hear it. Oh, we just fell out of love... job stress... money... we've grown apart... sex is boring... he/she disgusts me...
    Bottom line, 99% of the time, somebody is getting the bottom knocked out of it. Guys brag about it, women hide it. I personally think most relationships are a waste of time, most of them will end sooner or later... probably sooner. If everybody would just have a good time and not "claim ownership" on people, there would be a lot less drama and a lot more good times. When things start to get serious, the fun is over.
    I don't know where I'm going with this... but I need another drink...
    Next...

Eliminator 4 Life

TRIMM MANN
    Did I miss something between Foxy and Barbie

Debbolas
    Ratso, sweetie, with your life history, I can see how you would have this type of outlook on love and life.............but when it works, there is nothing better, (and not all women are drama queens :wink: ). I sincerely hope you find someone that loves the real you.....
    luv ya!
    Deb :wink:

lurid
    Ratso's post are a great read. he tells it like he sees it and has lived it
    another cocktail please

Scape Goat
    I feel ya, wife is always on sometype of trip, pestimist if you ask me.
    the sancha just tried to tell me she needs to clear her head while at lunch. So I dropped her at grandma's house said call when its cleared. tried to fill me up with her dramma from her current situation.
    She calls 20 minutes later wanting an afternoon quicky. And yes I went back took her to the park and threw her in the back of the navigator.

missboatnam1
    i know, and agree women suck, and so do men...thats why we cant live without each other

ratso
    Ratso, sweetie, with your life history, I can see how you would have this type of outlook on love and life.............but when it works, there is nothing better, (and not all women are drama queens :wink: ). I sincerely hope you find someone that loves the real you.....
    luv ya!
    Deb :wink:
    Deb, I met you and Scream briefly last year. but got to know the both of you better from the boards, and as I said there are exceptions... very few. In another thread you mentioned that you and Scream "balance" each other out. Funny, I mentioned the other night to the girl that I've been seeing, that I have to have balance in my life, something I don't have with her. I really like to see people "make it" and beat the odds, contrary to popular belief. A couple I know just split after 15 years together. People on the boards here split recently, and although I don't know them all personally aside from talking to them on here or RRL, it just blows my mind because they really seemed to have it together. It's really kind of sad...

Kim Hanson
    I don't really miss it, all the marriages, all the BS that goes along with it, and just serious relationships in general. After all these years I've come to realize that guys normally just like to have a good time (no Frenchie jokes please) with a few exceptions being idiots that want to start fights (usually over a chick)
    Now chicks on the other hand are always getting jelous, whether it's over how good another chick looks or maybe another chick is hitting on her man, maybe her man glanced at another chick... god knows what is going to set them off. Then they commence to dogging out the other chick... She's fat... she has cellulite... she should not be wearing that thong... her hair is disgusting... she dresses like a *****... she screws everybody... slut... and the list goes on and on.
    Now days, I keep one around long enough for the BS to start, and then I'm done, after 5 marriages I just don't have the patience anymore. There are others that I've had around for years, but all we do is "hook up" once every two or three months, so no time for drama, we have an understanding... something most of their husbands or boyfriends wouldn't understand. The one I see now doesn't like my friends, doesn't want me going out without her, and wants me to spend all of my free time with her, basically take away my identity and own me I guess. She is about one phone call away from being dumped. I gotta hand it to her though, while the "real me" in them takes about 3 to 4 months to come out, this one did it in two. She doesn't waste any time. Up until 10 years ago, I'd have been dumb enough to jump into that relationship head first. Seems since I hit my 40's, the pussy doesn't quite seem like it's worth throwing away your life over it, even if they are laying it out in front of you 24/7. I see now why half my life has been a trainwreck, always hooking up with teenage thru early 30's chicks... too bad that's what I still like, I just know to give them the boot once they start professing their love for me.
    I guess watching the Barbie slash Foxy thing transpire has got me still trying to figure out why there is so much drama between chicks... and the longer they can keep you guessing what's wrong, the bigger of a kick they get out of it. I'm a guy, if I have a problem I lay it on the line and come to a solution, but you ask a chick what's wrong and all they say is "Nothing..." My last two wives... I NEVER asked them what was wrong, and it drove them up the frigging wall... and usually they'd wake me up about 4am and bitch at me that I didn't care. I'd just tell them that I knew something was wrong and when they were ready to talk about it, then I'd be there. I know how to deal with them, I know how to kiss their ass... I just won't do it anymore though. Life is too short, and pussy is in abundant supply whenever I need to get laid. I see people break up all the time, guys can't live up to these chicks expectations nowdays, no matter how hard they try. How many here just on the boards have thrown in the towel? Why? The grass may be greener but it still has to be mowed. I'd love to hear it. Oh, we just fell out of love... job stress... money... we've grown apart... sex is boring... he/she disgusts me...
    Bottom line, 99% of the time, somebody is getting the bottom knocked out of it. Guys brag about it, women hide it. I personally think most relationships are a waste of time, most of them will end sooner or later... probably sooner. If everybody would just have a good time and not "claim ownership" on people, there would be a lot less drama and a lot more good times. When things start to get serious, the fun is over.
    I don't know where I'm going with this... but I need another drink...
    Next...
    Hunt like I did and try them all, you will find the right one and when you do..you will know it my friend...remmember I was a male slut also, i like to think of it as practice though, you don't want to get rusty now do you? I like to flirt all the time and this last Friday I hit the bar to see whats up nodays in the bar scene and I see its all the same! I talked to this like 26 yr. old girl at the bar for alittle bit about what she was watching on the overhead tv and then left, had to go back to Marcy she was in the building and I seen her looking around and it had to be for me, she knows me too well!
    Well it took about 1hr of dancing and drinking before she was sitting next to Marcy and I, Marcy noticed she was staring at me all the time and checking out my ass and all the shit! That was when Marcy told me to change place's with her why do I want to do that now? I like this spot and and can see everything from here, she told me its the one beside you that I don't want looking at you no more! I moved and everything was good again, you have to give once and awhile I have found or they get crusty on you ........( . )( . ).......Hang in there Ratso, we are a dying breed!

Debbolas
    15 years, that is sad
    I've been very lucky in my life, I fell in love once, he died, I thought I would just live my life and raise my daughter, and then I met Scream, fell in love again, had 2 more kids..........and I sooooooo wasn't expecting it. I'm not saying it isn't work.........I have to work on NOT spending money and he needs to work on NOT snoring :wink:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast