Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicks and Drama...

spectratoad
    Ratso, Don't let some of these folks give you a bad time. You at least know that, "Hey this is me, this is the way I live. Maybe somday it will be different but for now here I be...."
    I have been married to my wife for four years, together eight and I woke up this Monday morning to a call from her when she got to work, "I am at work I don't want you calling me at all today, I am not coming home tonight and I am not sure that I will be coming home at all." :jawdrop:
    So I am like WTF, I will be calling you or you will be taking lunch with me and we are going to get this $hit figured out.
    Here it is Thursday and she is back home and things are ok. I am still a little on edge because I am a communication guy as it sounds like you are. Here is what I feel, we are not going to bury it and all is out in the open so we don't get those Monday morning WTF phone calls.

MagicMtnDan
    Don't forget that no matter how unbelievably hot she is, somebody somewhere is/was tired of her shit.
    And regarding Harmon Killebrew, he did that BEFORE steroids. (Bonds sucks ass!).

spectratoad
    Oh things are not totally mended and in a divorce I tend to be a great "housekeeper". We will see how the next few days or weeks go. :smile:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Ratso, as long as you are at peace with yourself and realize that you don't need to be in a relationship, I'm glad for you. I have an uncle who is recently divorced and invites every woman he goes out with to live with him and his two little girls. He has had 4 women living there in 16 months. You know that is messing those girls up. He just won't listen, he is too lonely and feels he needs to be living with a woman to be complete. I'm glad you are not in that frame of mind.

lucky
    RATSO IS STILL MY HERO !
    HIS READS ARE ALWAY's up there -- I can totaly relate to ratso , just not quite as freak-ently ( spelled right lol )
    I THINK what he is saying is his give a dam is busted ! keep it reel and keep on boating

Waldo
    after 5 marriages
    Just a thought...It might not be just the ladies' dramatic issues???
    I personally think most relationships are a waste of time, most of them will end sooner or later... probably sooner
    Contradiction of the above quote and along with your communication issues...maybe you truley enjoy dramatic women and and drama in your life but you are in denial???
    I don't know where I'm going with this... but I need another drink...
    I'll drink to that for sure.
    I've never met you and am not trying to be harsh but I honestly believe GOOD relationships take a lot of time, work, and most importantly, communication with both parties. As metioned prior, there are exceptions to the rules. Good luck with your plight!

Unforgiven
    On some points I do agree with Ratso ...ok maybe most of his points....

Second "PLACE"
    Ratso is the board's own "Dr. Phil" ... he makes some key points in his posts whether we agree or not. Give him credit where credit is due...5 marraiges count for something of an opinion.

Waldo
    Ratso is the board's own "Dr. Phil" ... he makes some key points in his posts whether we agree or not. Give him credit where credit is due...5 marraiges count for something of an opinion.
    Agreed...Like I said, there is always exceptions.
    BTW - Did you guys know Ike Turner has been married 13 times??? :hammerhea :argue: :messedup:

SB
    Nobody gets laid long-term, not even Tom Cruise. In America the women are out of control. That's why the Ayrabs hate us, they don't want all their women turning into Hilary. Try some foreign women.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast