Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicks and Drama...

Blown 472
    Nobody gets laid long-term, not even Tom Cruise. In America the women are out of control. That's why the Ayrabs hate us, they don't want all their women turning into Hilary. Try some foreign women.
    Huh??

topless
    Nobody gets laid long-term, not even Tom Cruise. In America the women are out of control. That's why the Ayrabs hate us, they don't want all their women turning into Hilary. Try some foreign women.Huh????

ratso
    My friend Paul and I were in Mexico about a month and a half ago and hooked up with 8 Budweiser chicks from Monterrey, Mexico (pics next week), speaking of foreign chicks. We went to their hotel room around midnight and partied until 6 or 7 the next morning. I tell you, there were a couple I'd like to get to know even better. We exchanged numbers and e-mail addresses. Now that would be a long distance relationship. We wanted to bring a couple of them back across the border, but one didn't have her Visa. The main one I was interested in is supposed to fly into Dallas around September, and we will be hooking up then. She was the only one that knew any English at all, and acted as translator that night. It was a blast teaching them cuss words. We did more laughing that night than actual talking...

Blown 472
    My friend Paul and I were in Mexico about a month and a half ago and hooked up with 8 Budweiser chicks from Monterrey, Mexico (pics next week), speaking of foreign chicks. We went to their hotel room around midnight and partied until 6 or 7 the next morning. I tell you, there were a couple I'd like to get to know even better. We exchanged numbers and e-mail addresses. Now that would be a long distance relationship. We wanted to bring a couple of them back across the border, but one didn't have her Visa. The main one I was interested in is supposed to fly into Dallas around September, and we will be hooking up then. She was the only one that knew any English at all, and acted as translator that night. It was a blast teaching them cuss words. We did more laughing that night than actual talking...
    Mexican chicks rock, and do asians.

ratso
    ...amen... especially getting cussed out by one and have no idea what they're saying. That cracks me up...

topless
    Shut up!!!!! :hammer2:

Her454
    Shut up!!!!! :hammer2:
    Double that. Shut Up!

HavasuBarney
    Just step all the way out ratso.
    Nobody here will bash you or being gay.
    FAG!

Sherpa
    something to think about in relationships: either when you're still young and
    just having fun, or when you're looking into the future with a mate for life.
    I've had some complete wacko's for girlfreinds/partners...... fun, and weird
    sometimes..........
    I've dumped perfectly normal (appearing) chicks just because of some severe
    family problems they've had, eating disorders from before, etc... I just could
    not see me with them in 20 years and then they possibly wig-out... this of
    course would be multiplied problem-wize with children......
    so, here is what I started thinking: Find a gal you liked, and then picture the
    2 of you as seniors........... I mean kids grown and gone. what would you two
    be doing for fun........... I saw alot of good things in my wife for that.
    I wish she liked to waterski, but I won't bail on her because she doesn't....
    --Sherpa

ratso
    Just step all the way out ratso.
    Nobody here will bash you or being gay.
    FAG!
    I thought you moved FAWKER!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast