Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chicks and Drama...

ratso
    something to think about in relationships: either when you're still young and
    just having fun, or when you're looking into the future with a mate for life.
    I've had some complete wacko's for girlfreinds/partners...... fun, and weird
    sometimes..........
    I've dumped perfectly normal (appearing) chicks just because of some severe
    family problems they've had, eating disorders from before, etc... I just could
    not see me with them in 20 years and then they possibly wig-out... this of
    course would be multiplied problem-wize with children......
    so, here is what I started thinking: Find a gal you liked, and then picture the
    2 of you as seniors........... I mean kids grown and gone. what would you two
    be doing for fun........... I saw alot of good things in my wife for that.
    I wish she liked to waterski, but I won't bail on her because she doesn't....
    --Sherpa
    Maybe she'll get into water skiing once you two become seniors.

HighRoller
    Dave Chapelle got it right. He said all the chick magazines have F***ed up women by making them think too much about what guys are thinking. For example, Cosmo has an article about "100 ways to please your man". Actually, there's only about four ways to really please a man. Suck his D**k, play with his balls, make him something to eat, and shit the f**k up when the game is on TV!

ratso
    Dave Chapelle got it right. He said all the chick magazines have F***ed up women by making them think too much about what guys are thinking. For example, Cosmo has an article about "100 ways to please your man". Actually, there's only about four ways to really please a man. Suck his D**k, play with his balls, make him something to eat, and shit the f**k up when the game is on TV!
    You forgot "Get me a beer..." :hammer2:

HighRoller
    That goes along with making something to eat. My fiance always jokes about being a princess, and I found a refrigerator magnet that was perfect...
    HEY PRINCESS...GET ME ANOTHER BEER!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345