Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barry Bonds a racist.....

cdog
    Reported on sports news on the edge radio station.
    barry bonds reportedly said "I don't sign for white people". When asked for an autograph at a cancer fundraiser. The man replied "white people get cancer too".
    Who made this guy rich? What a piece of shit! You've got to be a brainless idiot to support these people.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Sadly, not another thing will be said about it. However, if the roles were reversed, there would be calls for banishment from baseball if it had been a white player that said he did not sign for black people.

SHOTKALLIN
    Somebody find a link to a story, there's not a SNIFF of this on the big three.
    If it really happened.
    I already hate Bonds with a passion. I bet his dad and uncle Willie are rolling over in thier graves.

UnionJack
    who cares, we all say thing we regret

cdog
    Where's the public outrage like when that rocker guy made his comments????
    I forgot it's only OK to discriminate against white males..F'in azzholes.
    All that money and fame and he's still got that street thug mentality. I guess it's easier to make excuses then fizzle out and move over for better talent and admit your not as good.

SHOTKALLIN
    Where's the public outrage like when that rocker guy made his comments????
    I forgot it's only OK to discriminate against white males..F'in azzholes.
    All that money and fame and he's still got that street thug mentality. I guess it's easier to make excuses then fizzle out and move over for better talent and admit your not as good.
    barry bonds never lived in the ghetto and he was never a thug. If you ask me, I think he act like a stuck up rich white guy.

cdog
    I'd hardly catergorize Bonds as a street thug. He's more entitled than street thug.
    Bad attitude aside, Barry Bonds is probably the greatest baseball player you'll ever see play, unless you happen to be about 50 years old, and he'll still might be the greatest you've seen play.
    He's still just a guy who hits a ball with a stick to me.......I just want him held to the same standard as the rest of us and am tired of black guys getting away with shit talk against white people. You don't have to be from the getto to act getto.

Biglue
    Well, I've never seen Bonds act "ghetto". He's got a bad attitude, for sure. He hates the media more than they hate him. He blames the media for his father's problems and he never lets them forget it. I'll reserve my judgement for this incident until a see something more substantial than a post on HB forum.
    Hey SWB, Bonds sounds like he needs to be intruduced to yesterday's thread, huh?

SHOTKALLIN
    He's still just a guy who hits a ball with a stick to me.......I just want him held to the same standard as the rest of us and am tired of black guys getting away with shit talk against white people. You don't have to be from the getto to act getto.
    you wouldn't know ghetto if your car broke down in one.
    Allan Iverson is GHETTO. Rasheed Wallace is GHETTO. Bonds is a pompous arrogant ASSHOLE! there is a difference.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I'll reserve my judgement for this incident until a see something more substantial than a post on HB forum.
    So far the onlything I've found is on a message board from a guy claiming that he was the guy it was said to.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast