Thread: Hello again it's me I must come clean here..

HORNY _DAWG
    well I was just sitting by the door cause the damn cat broke a lamp and freakin blamed me, and the stupid old man and his bitch they smacked me with the times and yell' Go to the door you stupid dog" one day I'm gonna eat that freakin cat!I think they took damn cat out for supper for ratting me out! :burningm: but anyways I see everyone is on the hand job guy, frenchie you call him! well i think it was part my fault too! hey I'm a good looking Dawg! eberyone is always scratching me and patting my head...why do you people pat the head?? it actually piises me off! so when he came to me I thought he was gonna do that stupid patting of the head thing and I lay down ( I am very sexy when I lay down) so I lokk kind of irresistable! he's not a bad looking guy so maybe I had a chub going ( cause hell I' phuck anything , makes no difference to me)andhe just ya know, helped a guy out! if you people keep on him ..I may not get any more action from him :burningm: bath day would be so much better with frenchie! oh shit i gotta go they just come home :supp:
    !
    DAWG OUT!!

shadow
    well I was just sitting by the door cause the damn cat broke a lamp and freakin blamed me, and the stupid old man and his bitch they smacked me with the times and yell' Go to the door you stupid dog" one day I'm gonna eat that freakin cat!I think they took damn cat out for supper for ratting me out! :burningm: but anyways I see everyone is on the hand job guy, frenchie you call him! well i think it was part my fault too! hey I'm a good looking Dawg! eberyone is always scratching me and patting my head...why do you people pat the head?? it actually piises me off! so when he came to me I thought he was gonna do that stupid patting of the head thing and I lay down ( I am very sexy when I lay down) so I lokk kind of irresistable! he's not a bad looking guy so maybe I had a chub going ( cause hell I' phuck anything , makes no difference to me)andhe just ya know, helped a guy out! if you people keep on him ..I may not get any more action from him :burningm: bath day would be so much better with frenchie! oh shit i gotta go they just come home :supp:
    !
    DAWG OUT!!
    Now thats damn good horny Dawg entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    ROTFLMAO!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Farkin' HILLARIOUS!!!!!! :cry: :rollside: :rollside: