Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to plane a wacker...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    This is UT demonstrating how to plane out a wacker....probably explains why Roland usually drives. BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...planen_out.jpg

You Te
    This is UT demonstrating how to plane out a wacker....probably explains why Roland usually drives. BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    [/IMG]
    Let's see if you show up to BBSP with your 7 bodies of water lake boat and see how much you laugh.
    You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Let's see if you show up to BBSP with your 7 bodies of water lake boat and see how much you laugh.
    You Te
    What makes me laugh is the idea that you guys actually think your fast (compared to the fast guys)...

Kim Hanson
    What makes me laugh is the idea that you guys actually think your fast (compared to the fast guys)...
    We are for not being Race Boats...........( . )( . )............. :220v:

You Te
    What's even more funny is you swing on other guy's nut's.
    The only guy's talking about how fast they are is the v-drive boy's and of course they are just your everyday lake boats.
    You guys are the one's talking about how fast outboatds
    are.
    Also, the v- drive lake boats are never far from the trailer.
    I also here you got nothing that runs Jerry, get a fast boat and then pop off.
    You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I also here you got nothing that runs Jerry, get a fast boat and then pop off.
    You Te
    And your soooo informed hangin in the lawn and garden section of Sears. All you wackers do is pop off (without having anything fast)
    Let me know when you get this alleged "everyday" lake boat.
    Jerry :eat:

Kim Hanson
    And your soooo informed hangin in the lawn and garden section of Sears. All you wackers do is pop off (without having anything fast)
    My ****ing key board is a faster than anything you got! Now shut up Jerry and go make some videos...........( . )( . )......... :idea:

dmontzsta
    Lmfao

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    My ****ing key board is a faster than anything you got! Now shut up Jerry and go make some videos...........( . )( . )......... :idea:
    Hey pencil neck, shouldn't you be jerkin it over in barneys. :idea: lol :rollside:

You Te
    If the lawn and garden section has correct information, so what, correct is correct.
    The problem with you Jerry is you are young kid that thinks he knows it all.
    No matter how you slice it, you're just a swinger. :hammerhea :hammerhea
    Oh yes, have a nice week Jerry.
    You Te

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast