Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: any pool guys?

riverroyal
    i could eat in the resturant every morning,id see all my friends,get all shriveled up,see a change of seasons,hang with burros,the list is endless.Hey im 36,if I dont make a career change soon I will end up dying on a job site when Im old and angry,that scares me more than making a job change

JB in so cal
    i could eat in the resturant every morning,id see all my friends,get all shriveled up,see a change of seasons,hang with burros,the list is endless.Hey im 36,if I dont make a career change soon I will end up dying on a job site when Im old and angry,that scares me more than making a job change
    Yeah. BUt the way I see it, you have a lot in common with some of those folks... "medication this, hospital visit that..." blah,blah, blah. You can impress them with your skills at having a bowell movement WHEN you want to. How you can sleep later than 5:00 AM. Your driving over 60 will wow 'em, too.
    You'd be like the Star of the park... "Oh, there goes RR, did you hear he chewed all of his food last night!"

riverroyal
    arent you supposed to be at work or something?..

JB in so cal
    arent you supposed to be at work or something?..
    Multi-tasking.

riverroyal
    lisa working?Maybe we can get a south oc /north san diego pool business,Im sure we wouldnt be slackers

JB in so cal
    lisa working?Maybe we can get a south oc /north san diego pool business,Im sure we wouldnt be slackers
    No. With surgery on the 22nd, starting a job now doesn't make sense. She's got a couple irons in the fire. She's got more work to do around the house; she's at Depot right now buying base board paint

riverroyal
    thats cool,painting baseboards stinks,will you guys still be going to bml,she just gonna be in a soft cast?,,also did she get up on the air chair last week?I gotta try it next week

JB in so cal
    We'll be there. No on the A/C after everyone left, we we're by ourselves and being law-abiding boaters, didn't risk running without an observer. Watched the video, though. We were doing it all wrong LOL!

riverroyal
    if you guys dont do the regatta thing we should go out early,I got pain meds,we will be fine

blackcloud75
    Pursuing you own accounts is the best way but time consuming(more profitable with some hard work).
    Existing routes for sale.......check these
    www.1prb.com
    www.poolroutesales.com
    Very good business depending on demographics and abilities
    I know a few who make an excellent living(better than a civil servant) doing repairs and maintenance
    BC75

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast