Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: any pool guys?

riverroyal
    my good friends do it,im riding with one next week in rancho santa fe, ive been in construction since the day I gotta outta high school,getting up a 5,on the job before the suns out,blah blah, i know hard work,and 12hr days,just wanting that for myself,not the MAN.

riverroyal
    thought you were a stereo guy?

ROZ
    typical account gets 75$ to 100 for monthly service,so add the amount of accounts,say 70,thats 7000$ a month,then repairs typical add 30 to 40% on top of that,,so roughly another 3000$,2000$ to be safe,thats 9000$ a month,times 12 months,expenses are around 10 to 20% off that,what type of truck,insurance ,chemicals etc
    The IE rates tend to be a little higher... A buddy up there is getting toward 120 per month on some pools... They demand a little more attention, though... the heat sucks.

ROZ
    thought you were a stereo guy?
    Soon you'll be able to change the tense to was...
    Been doing this on the side for about 10 years....90% commercial...

riverroyal
    im gonna try to find a 30 to 40 account route,my wife works 60 plus hours a week,I want to be able to take kids to school,pick them up etc,get rid of day care and stuff like that.

JB in so cal
    Interested in a vending route?

riverroyal
    what do ya got?

ROZ
    just wanting that for myself,not the MAN.
    I HEAR THAT!!
    I was talking to a pool guy at the supply house.. He was complaining about a woman in RSF who is trying to not pay him for desperately needed legitimate repair. Apperantly she says it's too expensive, blah, blah, blah... 4 Mercedes in the garage of a 3mil. house :notam: I'm sure your buddies have some stories..lol..

ROZ
    im gonna try to find a 30 to 40 account route,my wife works 60 plus hours a week,I want to be able to take kids to school,pick them up etc,get rid of day care and stuff like that.
    Sounds good to me

JB in so cal
    what do ya got?
    You met him Memorial. one of wifey's bros. Orange County; has a few Schools and about 30 machines. Looking to get into loans or insurance. Bad back and not getting better. I don't know if he wants to sell right away since he's not onto his next venture, but would entertain someone taking it over somehow and eventually phase him out.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast