Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: any pool guys?

riverroyal
    he says the richer they are the harder to get them to pay,he suggest staying in the middle class hoods,600k to 900k homes,not rancho and fairbanks,but the repairs out there make more money,bigger pools or accountants who dont know what is really costs

riverroyal
    up there right?

JB in so cal
    up there right?
    Where the air smells like young, nubile beach-going, hotties; yes. Mostly north as a matter of fact - Huntington, etc.

ROZ
    I'd say you can get about 20 good commercial accounts, but they can be demanding. Vacations can be non existant...

riverroyal
    trying to stay close to home,ive become mr.mom you know,last couple of years has changed for us,Renee is now the money maker and Im the go to parent for school etc,its great,just a huge adjustment.One of us needs to around here for the kids,and her job kicks ass,she loves it,where mine kinda sucks now,no speechy no spanish on construction site.....times have change out there

JB in so cal
    trying to stay close to home,ive become mr.mom you know,last couple of years has changed for us,Renee is now the money maker and Im the go to parent for school etc,its great,just a huge adjustment.One of us needs to around here for the kids,and her job kicks ass,she loves it,where mine kinda sucks now,no speechy no spanish on construction site.....times have change out there
    Well, you know. Lisa's part Puerto Rican; get some booze in her and the Spanglish just starts flowing. She can learn ya' in it.
    In all seriousness, I hope you find something you can get into. Don't dismiss that BML gig...

riverroyal
    i will find something,work called this morning,they want me at a pre-construction meeting in del mar next week,another 8 month long building going up,I can always go back to that,which im sure I will

JB in so cal
    make this one of your favorites. It's great entertainment: "which toilet chemical works in the high humididty..." "where is a great place to boondock??" Not quite the drama as this place and NO hot women, but good tech help and some cranky old guys onmce in a while.
    http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm

blackcloud75
    Sorry about the misprint,,,,,,I meant around 150,000 a year.
    With accounts being within close proximty is the best for shorting the day up...

riverroyal
    when we got our last trailer we has some delamintion troubles,I did a google search,ended up there with a bunch of other people with the same issues. its a great place, I learned about the sway device I bought for our old trailer from some guys on there,which Im selling now,since we dont have the tow behind, I took it off before the trade in

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast