Thread: Project Update:/Trailer Question

cyclone
    Last night I trailered my hull over to my buddy Todd's house so that we could start the cap job and then gel coat. I'll have my 455 reassembled this weekend with all the mondello oil system mods and I should have dyno #'s the first week of march with the new valvetrain, cam and tunnel ram. My trailer looked ragged and Todd told me about a friend that was giving a away a boat trailer. I went to the guys house and picked up the trailer. It turned out to be a p.o.s, but an hour later i had plasma-cut the leaf springs and axle out from under it and then cut the trailer into little pieces. It ended up in the dumpster outside my shop and I now have a new axle to make my old trailer a tandem. Anyone ever done this before? I'm going to take some measurements off my friends doubble axle and use those as a guide. Where can i buy some cheap fenders for the trailer? thanks in advance.

Harlem
    I got a pair of tandem axle fenders for my trailer in Riverside called Riverside Trailer and Hitch I dont remember the number but they are listed. I paid $30.00 each for brand new ones! Hope that helps, Thanks for the good deal you gave me on the carbs!!
    Ryan

Taylorman
    Please post the dyno numbers on your engine. I have a Olds as well and would like to hear what you get out of it.

AntRant
    Cyclone, Try northertool.com I see in there printed catolog They have Tandem Fenders from $19.99-$34.99.....Hey weres thos pics you said you were going to let us see of your work in progress?

Inciong_A
    cyclone, try www.championtrailers.com (http://www.championtrailers.com)
    They have a lot of trailer parts including wheels.

cyclone
    thanks everybody! I have the prints of the picture but i need to get them scanned. Soon as i do, I'll post them so you all can see. Thanks again!