Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: rex marine or eddie marine

Tom Brown
    lol!

You know you guys are getting pretty proficient at this thread jacking thing.

HM
    REX THE ONLY THING I RECOMMEND IS A CATALOG, SO I CAN LOOK BEFORE I ARRIVE.
    well, Eddie marine did cheat by stealing Rex's online pics...and they don't even try to hide it.

Tom Brown
    No loss. This thread was going nowhere.

Tom Brown
    I really appreciated the recommendations Rex made when I was rigging my boat. He helped me take it to a higher level by suggesting components that would work properly together and also I was made aware of some options I would not have known about on my own.
    The thing that I appreciated most about Rex was that they had no problem checking out details. No fuss was made when I asked if a certain wheel mounted trim switch would fit on a certain steering wheel. It took the guess work completely out of the component selection process.
    Kudos to you and your shop, Mike.
    I like the online manual. It's fairly complete. A catalog would be great but I find the online manual to be a pretty good resource.
    My softball team likes Rex Marine also. Of course, none of them are into boating or care anything about boat parts.

Tom Brown
    PS:
    Wango tango.

Outnumbered
    Rex service is hands down the better of the two. I see not much has changed with ol' EM. Much better peeps at Rex and who cares if its $10 more on a $540 order? I would pay $10 bucks for good service and cool people to help me out.

meaniam
    today was my 1st day in eddies. glad rexs people were there to take my money. at eddies i would have had to shoot a flare gun in the shop to get attention. operator paged them 3 or 4 times. teach the operator how to take my money. she is a female proably already a skilled hand. just need to teacher her sales of boat parts. she could have done as good as the guy who didnt know how to match woodruff keys. eddies nice outside sucks inside

Outnumbered
    today was my 1st day in eddies. glad rexs people were there to take my money. at eddies i would have had to shoot a flare gun in the shop to get attention. operator paged them 3 or 4 times. teach the operator how to take my money. she is a female proably already a skilled hand. just need to teacher her sales of boat parts. she could have done as good as the guy who didnt know how to match woodruff keys. eddies nice outside sucks inside
    Don't get me started. A few years ago I had a flame war with Eddie on this site after his crew treated me like dirt when I walked in one day. I'm glad to hear it wasn't just me. Seems that is the way he runs his show.

meaniam
    eddie didnt treat me bad. please dont mistake that. that is not what i am saying. agian im not here to bash anyone just giving suggestions. so that if he hears about it, he would consider ways to correct the problem. the guy apoligizing wasnt me it was the man in front of me. i wouldnt appoligize as a customer if i had a question. to get my answers at the parts counter is better then having to return. i dont know what the whole problem was cuase i wasnt there. but if i was a dumb ass and didnt know better,the counter man would have sent me of with the wrong woodruff keys. or let me say this if i would have sent my wife there she would have got the wrong woodruff keys, not knowing any better. and that would have pissed me off. as i had an example of the right part there. and would have set me back a day, and wasted an hour in driving at least, everyone knows the commute up the 15 on a friday is horrible. there was one man that was kind enough to tell me that they did not stock that size. to bad he didnt work the counter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast