Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: >>Happy friday and.....

VEGASBABY
    Well you can't help out too much or MMD will start HIJACKING every thread in regards to your pic.... Although It sure would be nice for the F'er to post a pic of his boat. Or I would like to see if he can post a pic of something besides PhotoShop pics of other people in situations...
    Oh.... BTW did I happen to mention "Have a nice / safe Friday everyone...
    One more thing.... FOCK U MMD YOU STUPID M'FER STAY HOME, DON'T MAKE SH1T OF YOUR LIFE, EXIST ONLY TO MAKE FUN OF PEEPS ENJOYING THIER LIVES, AND DOIN' SOMETHING BESIDES SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER CARRING ON SH1T WAY TOO LONG.....
    Have a nice day you fat FOck....... Enjoy your boat.... NOT...Easy bro, ease back in the chair pop a beer, this kinda "board rage" cant be good for ya, so let me take over for ya! MMD you stupid @$*&#$@!fer what he just said!!!!!!!

FRENCHIE
    Easy bro, ease back in the chair pop a beer, this kinda "board rage" cant be good for ya, so let me take over for ya! MMD you stupid @$*&#$@!fer what he just said!!!!!!!
    lmfao!!!!!

GHTRIM
    Easy bro, ease back in the chair pop a beer, this kinda "board rage" cant be good for ya, so let me take over for ya! MMD you stupid @$*&#$@!fer what he just said!!!!!!!
    ROTFALMAO!!!! For Sure...

FRENCHIE
    ....VEGAS GIRLS MAKE ME HORNY!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :devil:
    IM JUST WARNING THEM...NO PEPSI TRICKS NEXT WEEKEND OR THEYRE IN TROUBLE!!!!! :wink:

VEGASBABY
    ....VEGAS GIRLS MAKE ME HORNY!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :devil:
    IM JUST WARNING THEM...NO PEPSI TRICKS NEXT WEEKEND OR THEYRE IN TROUBLE!!!!! :wink:Me too! http://www2.***boat.com/image_center..._VegasBaby.jpg

FRENCHIE
    Me too! http://www2.***boat.com/image_center..._VegasBaby.jpg
    THAT GIVES A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO THREESOME!! ...hmmm i thinks the camera will find these three together again next weekend!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

VEGASBABY
    Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!!!

FRENCHIE
    Yeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!!!
    this happens with GHT and i all the time, but the wifey almost confused You and I at our last get together on the lake after she saw ya doing those dips between the boats!!!

VEGASBABY
    You know how I do it!!!!!

FRENCHIE
    You know how I do it!!!!!
    im out brotha...ttyl!!!!!......'L'
    :wink: