Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: >>Happy friday and.....

stoker
    I am a new member to this forum MagicMtnDan and there is one thing that has become very obvious to me since I joined:
    You seem to be a bona fide ass with nothing but time on your hands. I would bet money you stayed up all night just waiting for Frenchie to post something so you could say "look at me I got that Frenchie again" Get a life!
    Have a good weekend Leon!
    Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

CornWater
    I am a new member to this forum MagicMtnDan and there is one thing that has become very obvious to me since I joined:
    You seem to be a bona fide ass with nothing but time on your hands. I would bet money you stayed up all night just waiting for Frenchie to post something so you could say "look at me I got that Frenchie again" Get a life!
    I'll third that...

Eliminator 4 Life
    I though you were only a dick in the chicks eyes. :wink:
    Late, Mike
    Guess you got point thanks Mike I would watch what you say when you said here is what my boat loooks like or look for my dog

Speedin' Ian
    Has anyone ever told you you are a quick learner :wink:

Phat Matt
    MMD you are a dick.
    I would have to agree. There was no reason to make that comment.

spectratoad
    Have a good one buddy! Kevin is digging his new boat!
    P.S. Some people on these boards are rediculous, a lot of it probably stems from the fact that you have a hot wife, a nice new truck, sweet boat on order and you're out having fun every weekend. Man Jealousy can be a B@^ch! Could be worst you could be one of those guys that hasn't owned a boat since they joined the boards and probably never will
    UUUMMM Well all of the above does not make me think, "Gee whacking off a dog is ok, I'm just jealous because I don't have all that stuff." I guess since I do have all that it must make me think that whackin' a dog is not the norm. :idea:
    And when you whack a dog off and it goes on the internet I guess you may have to expect some comments in the negative. Ya Think? :idea:

Phat Matt
    Take it easy Frenchie.
    BTW - Mega says hi
    http://webpages.charter.net/what200/IMAGE008a.JPG
    That is funny though. Also, that is a sweet looking dog. I know I am leaving myself open on this one but your dog looks cool.

spectratoad
    Don't worry MMD, I guess refer to my above post.

meaniam
    Enjoy The River

MagicMtnDan
    Guess I was out of line...not. I'm not apologizing for anything.
    I don't post pics of my wife nor does she hump a Pepsi machine half naked while others take pics of her and then post 'em on the Internet. For those that do, that's cool - we get to see how you do it.
    I don't get drunk every weekend nor do I post pics or tell stories about it when I do. For those that do - we get to see how you do it.
    I don't whack off dogs in private or in public nor do I post pics or tell stories about it. For those what do - we get to see how you do it.
    I'm not an attention ***** nor am I running for honorary mayor of a small town in SoCal. I enjoy boating and when my wife's health gets better we can start looking at buying a boat again.
    In the meantime, I'm here and still displeased about the "dog incident" - it's a very perverse act and if it makes you feel better to come after me because I went after him then enjoy it.
    Leon has always seemed like a nice guy and I wish him well and I'm sorry he didn't deny it happened or somehow try to explain what he did. We all don't have to like each other nor do we have to agree or accept the things others do or post. I'm sure many enjoy the drama of the forums but it's a good thing we don't all want to live our lives that way.
    Around here if you can dish it out you've got to be able to take it.
    Oh yeah, happy Friday.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast