Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: >>Happy friday and.....

Speedin' Ian
    Have a good one buddy! Kevin is digging his new boat!
    P.S. Some people on these boards are rediculous, a lot of it probably stems from the fact that you have a hot wife, a nice new truck, sweet boat on order and you're out having fun every weekend. Man Jealousy can be a B@^ch! Could be worst you could be one of those guys that hasn't owned a boat since they joined the boards and probably never will
    Hey Chief maybe I typed something without realizing it but I don't remember condoning what ever happened with the dog, so if I did please point it out :sleeping: . And let me make something clear, what happened over the weekend does sound a little odd, but then again many of the people that were there did say it was funny and they were laughing, yet I don't hear everyone giving them S@*t :idea: . I think everyone who frequents this board knows the #1 reason Leon is taking so much flack for this is because a few of the post whores don't like him so they are going to string this out for as long as possible. If this had happened on Jackass would everyone be making a big deal about it, I doubt it. Or what if one of the "Super Cool Guys" with a big cat had done it, would everyone be acting the same way, I think not.
    Also I am not Leon's friend, I have spoke with him on a couple occasions and he seemed like a cool guy and if I am ever at the lake when he is I will probably tip back a cold with him. Hey at least he has a boat though; and I have yet to hear him trashing someone. Then there is MMD who has never owned a boat, and probably never will, yet he insist on coming on the boards and trashing people he doesn't like or don't follow his same political views. I mean give me a break!

MagicMtnDan
    Then there is MMD who has never owned a boat, and probably never will, yet he insist on coming on the boards and trashing people he doesn't like or don't follow his same political views. I mean give me a break!
    You trashing me? Guess this means you're a liberal wienie who wants Hillary for president. Did you actually vote for Boxer too?

shockwavebd
    Thanks Leon have fun .............be safe :hammerhea

Phat Matt
    Guess I was out of line...not. I'm not apologizing for anything.
    I don't post pics of my wife nor does she hump a Pepsi machine half naked while others take pics of her and then post 'em on the Internet. For those that do, that's cool - we get to see how you do it.
    I don't get drunk every weekend nor do I post pics or tell stories about it when I do. For those that do - we get to see how you do it.
    I don't whack off dogs in private or in public nor do I post pics or tell stories about it. For those what do - we get to see how you do it.
    I'm not an attention ***** nor am I running for honorary mayor of a small town in SoCal. I enjoy boating and when my wife's health gets better we can start looking at buying a boat again.
    In the meantime, I'm here and still displeased about the "dog incident" - it's a very perverse act and if it makes you feel better to come after me because I went after him then enjoy it.
    Leon has always seemed like a nice guy and I wish him well and I'm sorry he didn't deny it happened or somehow try to explain what he did. We all don't have to like each other nor do we have to agree or accept the things others do or post. I'm sure many enjoy the drama of the forums but it's a good thing we don't all want to live our lives that way.
    Around here if you can dish it out you've got to be able to take it.
    Oh yeah, happy Friday.
    The phrase "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say it all" comes to mind.
    Does your original post not add drama to the board?
    Let it go. Let it go. Jeez
    And you know what, these boards are just like TV or the Radio, if you don't like what you read or see, turn the damn channel.

syke-o
    The phrase "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say it all" comes to mind.
    Does your original post not add drama to the board?
    Let it go. Let it go. Jeez
    And you know what, these boards are just like TV or the Radio, if you don't like what you read or see, turn the damn channel.
    well said......

mbrown2
    I'm not an attention *****
    I disagree on this one.....that entire post wreaked of attention w h o r e....
    With the exception on the dog incident....pepsi stripping, drunkness, blah, blah...too each his own and I have no qualms with any of it....and will still hang with Frenchie at future events (my dogs a female so I am safe) :wink: ....
    Hopefully, you can get over your new found bitterness...it used to be you did not have a boat...now you are boatless and bitter.

DOHARA
    Even though I don't post alot on HB I read all the post's and have been a member for a while. Maybe Leon is a cool guy in person but, I think alot of people including myself, think he starts alot of new post's regarding nothing half the time. Ever since the hole beaumont crap started I can't stand reading his post, or even seeing new one's start. I've never seen so much crap posted about nothing unit frenchie and a few others came along. :hammer2: Then we have the followers :hammerhea . I think he didn't get enough attention as a child and is constantly seeing attention from the boards. I think he's hanging himself, just my 2 cents.
    Dano

Sane Asylum
    Frenchie...........Have a good weekend........I've given you some chit in the past but me thinks you need a break at this point....
    That old saying.........."This too shall pass" may be fairly applicable in this case......

PowellScooter
    Morning! Drive safely everyone!!!
    The wifey and a couple of her friends are headed out this weekend. I will be worrying until I receive the call they are there safely.
    Id START worrying once they get there J/K have fun ladies

Garrddogg
    You trashing me? Guess this means you're a liberal wienie who wants Hillary for president. Did you actually vote for Boxer too?
    Boy thats a good one,you showed him!
    Wiener! :hammerhea

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast