Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: >>Happy friday and.....

Tom Brown
    Guess I was out of line...not. I'm not apologizing for anything.
    Dan, many of your posts have struck me as trying people in the court of public opinion. It seems like, on occasion, you try to rally support against individuals for their behavior.
    Well... a verdict came down in this thread and you lost. It kind of cuts, doesn't it?
    I've never met Leon. I don't know what happened with the dog and Leon hasn't said anything about it. It's not up to me to judge him so I'm going to continue believing him to be a good man with a lively spirit.
    Have a good weekend, Dan. You're part of the ***boat online community and I genuinely wish the best for you and your family.

WYRD
    I am a new member to this forum MagicMtnDan and there is one thing that has become very obvious to me since I joined:
    You seem to be a bona fide ass with nothing but time on your hands. I would bet money you stayed up all night just waiting for Frenchie to post something so you could say "look at me I got that Frenchie again" Get a life!
    Have a good weekend Leon!
    For a Newbie you are pretty observant...............Leon time to squash all the jokes and move on...........Have a great weekend bro and be safe out there. :idea:
    MMD I to some extent agree with you, we do not have to get along in here in fact many of us don't. There are a ton of threads here that trash Frenchie for things he has done including the dog thing. If you insist on talking more crap about it do it in one of those threads. This one was started simply to say hey have a fun and safe trip to the river. One persons view on parting may not be the same as anothers. The people that stick together in here are actually friends of the boards too. As Matt said if you don't agree with some of the posts or threads here simply put don't respond. Just a thought :rollside:

Big Warlock
    If I had a kid, you can bet I wouldn't let them visit Neverland Ranch. However, my dog can stay at Frenchie's anytime!!!
    Fock 'em Leon. You can always hang with us!!
    Good thing your getting the Shockwave with 2 496s. I am working on my setup to ensure I stay ahead of you. That would be until next year, my friend, when I unleash the next evolution on you!!! LOL
    Have a good weekend bud!
    Rob :coffeycup

FHI-prez
    I've never met Frenchie and I'm sure I never will. But he seems to be kind of a free spirit, a clown, whatever. Being that the case, I seriously doubt he gives a flying f u c k about MMD or anyone else having a laugh at his expense. God knows I've laughed my ass off at some of the shots people have taken at Frenchie for the "dog incident". He deserves every bit of it IMO. If you can't take the heat, don't jerk off a dog in the kitchen! My guess is, ole' attention starved Frenchie luvs all this attention. So maybe those of you so quick to defend the poor "honor" of Leon, maybe, just maybe, he doesn't give a shit and you're wasting your breath anyway.

Sane Asylum
    If I had a kid, you can bet I wouldn't let them visit Neverland Ranch. However, my dog can stay at Frenchie's anytime!!!
    Fock 'em Leon. You can always hang with us!!
    Good thing your getting the Shockwave with 2 496s. I am working on my setup to ensure I stay ahead of you. That would be until next year, my friend, when I unleash the next evolution on you!!! LOL
    Have a good weekend bud!
    Rob :coffeycup
    Rob......How are you man? At the risk of highjacking a thread, we'll be at Pleasant this Sat. and Sun.....Stop by.
    Tim

HM
    Have a great weekend!

topless
    Have a good one buddy! Kevin is digging his new boat!
    P.S. Some people on these boards are rediculous, a lot of it probably stems from the fact that you have a hot wife, a nice new truck, sweet boat on order and you're out having fun every weekend. Man Jealousy can be a B@^ch! Could be worst you could be one of those guys that hasn't owned a boat since they joined the boards and probably never will
    Honestly, I don't think anyone here is jealous. I think YOU are trying to kiss ass. Leon is a great guy and I think he is laughing his ass off at yesterdays threads. YOU on the other hand might be gay and want a ride in his boat. Correct me if I'm wrong. :mix:

topless
    I am a new member to this forum MagicMtnDan and there is one thing that has become very obvious to me since I joined:
    You seem to be a bona fide ass with nothing but time on your hands. I would bet money you stayed up all night just waiting for Frenchie to post something so you could say "look at me I got that Frenchie again" Get a life!
    Have a good weekend Leon!
    Don't mess with my neighbor!!!!!!!! :devil:

HOSS
    I`m with MMD all the way. I am just going to have fun with this and tryin` not to pour salt in the wound. Well, maybe a lil`. Frenchie will do all right. MMD has been here for a while and anyone bashing him I consider to be a fag. And I have a dog that will hump them. Coondog with 16". Thats deep bro! MMD might have gotten caught up in the drama. I don`t condone any forms of beastiality. But the people attacking MMD now are the ones posting all the gay crap with their women. I too feel the pepsi machine pics are gay. Arousing but nonetheless,,,,gay. I guess to each his own but if someone can post all that shit then MMD can surely post his discouragement and his views on where he stands with it. Anyone bashing MMD I`m telling them to EAT SHIT!
    Is it time for the Frenchie incident to die,,,,,,maybe. Is it time to still have fun at his expense,,,,,,,always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when will enough be enough,,,,,,,,,,,never in a joking climate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will he live it down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HELL NO! At least not as long as I`m here, MMD, Kim, Tom, and the rest of the OG Klan. But thats life. All in good fun.

mbrown2
    I too feel the pepsi machine pics are gay.
    This coming from a guy who post a picture of lower brain on the internet.... ....but I do agree to each his own. :coffeycup

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast