Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spectra 20 for Sale<<<<<--------L@@K

Blown Spectra
    i have a 79 20 spectra sitting on original FG trailer. The boat was striped clean, has has brand new full quad stringers put in the boat, along with a 4" setback berk intake, for any style berk pump. with custom made shoe/rideplate/loader, by MPD. i have an almost brand new Legand pump that is included with boat. the trailer is in over all okay condition. has alote of surface rust, but no holes or serious damages, the fenders and step plates need replacement, and new bunks. Here are some pics. i want $4000 with pump. e-mail for any other info needed. blownspectra@charter.net 818-482-6216. my loos your gain. this is the ultimate project boat that has had the best foundation laid down already..
    ::: i can also install motor mount rails, scag and floor, before passing the boat on.
    PM's are not working at the moment. PLEASE E-MAIL OFFERS to blownspectra@charter.net
    818-482-6216.
    thanks Eric.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...59DSC03276.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...59DSC03274.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...59DSC03273.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...59DSC03271.JPG

Jetmugg
    Where is it?
    SteveM.

Blown Spectra
    glendale,ca
    dilvery is not a problem.

Jetmugg
    I've been looking for a Spectra project (always keeping my eyes open). I think they are great family cruiser/ski boats. Unfortunately, I just bought a Gullwing project (will pick it up next week). If the Spectra doesn't sell quickly (which I'll bet that it will), I'd be strongly interested in making it my own.
    I'll keep in touch.
    Steve.

MudPumper
    Somebody is going to get a good project boat. This will go fast.

Blown Spectra
    bump

flat broke
    Riverbound, where are you? This boat matches your 18 and would be the perfect spot to start that 20 project you were talking about.
    Eric,
    Spend the weekend color sanding and buffing that thing, and I think it'd be a lot easier to get your 4k out of it. If I were in the market, one of the things I would be worried about is whether or not I'm going to have to drop $$$$ to have it re-gelled. If you color sand it and buff it out, you remove one more large chunk of change from someones rebuild budget and make the whole project a lot more cost feasible.
    Chris

Blown Spectra
    Riverbound, where are you? This boat matches your 18 and would be the perfect spot to start that 20 project you were talking about.
    Eric,
    Spend the weekend color sanding and buffing that thing, and I think it'd be a lot easier to get your 4k out of it. If I were in the market, one of the things I would be worried about is whether or not I'm going to have to drop $$$$ to have it re-gelled. If you color sand it and buff it out, you remove one more large chunk of change from someones rebuild budget and make the whole project a lot more cost feasible.
    Chris
    correct!!! but not unless someone wants to regel the boat. than the color sanding goes to waiste and my price does not become flexible with all the non neccessary labor that went into the boat.
    eric

flat broke
    correct!!! but not unless someone wants to regel the boat. than the color sanding goes to waiste and my price does not become flexible with all the non neccessary labor that went into the boat.
    eric
    I think you missed my point. From the pictures, it looks like the gel is faded. If I were looking at a boat like that, I would think.... 4k for the hull then another 6-8k to have a GOOD gel job done. Now I'm at 10-12k before I put any other money into it.
    If you color sand it and the gel shines up good I don't even worry about the regel. I understand you want to unload it, and you spent more to thave the stringers and intake done that what you're asking for it. The point is, with shiny gel, it will sell quicker.
    Chris

Blown Spectra
    I think you missed my point. From the pictures, it looks like the gel is faded. If I were looking at a boat like that, I would think.... 4k for the hull then another 6-8k to have a GOOD gel job done. Now I'm at 10-12k before I put any other money into it.
    If you color sand it and the gel shines up good I don't even worry about the regel. I understand you want to unload it, and you spent more to thave the stringers and intake done that what you're asking for it. The point is, with shiny gel, it will sell quicker.
    Chris
    like i said, project!!! and i'm not asking more than i have in the stringers and intake, you want to see paperwork just ask for dont make asumptions. the legand pump with the diverter costes more than 3k just the way it sits, let me see $1996.00 for stringer work, and $1500.00 for intake/shoe/loader/rideplate. do you need a calculater?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast