Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spectra 20 for Sale<<<<<--------L@@K

Blown Spectra
    i would like to sell it the boat fast, but i was not born yesterday people. its a buyers market and i'll just leav it at that. any serioius offers please e-mail blownspectra@charter.net thanks
    eric

flat broke
    like i said, project!!! and i'm not asking more than i have in the stringers and intake, you want to see paperwork just ask for dont make asumptions. the legand pump with the diverter costes more than 3k just the way it sits, let me see $1996.00 for stringer work, and $1500.00 for intake/shoe/loader/rideplate. do you need a calculater?
    I need a calculator a lot less than you need a computer with spell check, a dictionary, the ability to comprehend what you read, and some freaking manners. I wasn't doggin on your boat. I said in my post that you have more in just the stringers and intake work than what you're asking, so I gave you credit where credit is due. You're the one who construed it as meaning something other than a compliment. I was merely pointing out how most folks that are looking at these boats understand what a "project" is, and have a budget If they can take the money for gel coat out of the budget, the "project" becomes cheaper and more sensible to buy. It was some advice aimed at helping you sell your boat, nothing more, nothing less.
    You want to get all butt hurt and start taking an tone of superiority with me, knock yourself out, I'm not the one that's trying to catch up with Mouzer in terms of selling boats. Good luck with the sale, but lose the attitude.
    Chris

Blown Spectra
    you or someone that you know that is interested e-mail me. if not than dont bother helping people sell their shit. thats all these boards are good for is shit talkers that think they know their share in boats and what so ever to come out of the wood works and try to help people sell their shit. thanks but not thanks. i and everyone else can do this on their own.
    eric

BadBahner
    you or someone that you know that is interested e-mail me. if not than dont bother helping people sell their shit. thats all these boards are good for is shit talkers that think they know their share in boats and what so ever to come out of the wood works and try to help people sell their shit. thanks but not thanks. i and everyone else can do this on their own.
    eric
    Dang...

superdave013
    Hey Blown Spectra, if that was my boat and I was trying to sell it I'd......... lol just kidding with ya!

Blown Spectra
    lol... how you Dave? how the boat comming along?

Zeug
    Hey blown spectra,
    Just curious, what it the white residue from around the stringers and how far does the new glass extend out onto the hull from the stringer replacement?
    Looks like a good deal to me. If I could sell my boat quickly, I'd be all over that.

Blown Spectra
    Hey blown spectra,
    Just curious, what it the white residue from around the stringers and how far does the new glass extend out onto the hull from the stringer replacement?
    Looks like a good deal to me. If I could sell my boat quickly, I'd be all over that.
    the white spots are from water, when i washed the boat after the stringer work, i forgot to dry it down. the sun dryed the water down.(it comes off). the stringers go from transom to front bulkhead. the outer stringers are i believe 15' from ransom forward. Sal did all the work at orange county. i still have to take back after the scag gets put in the boat, so he can finish the job by putting the floor in.

Squeezing Spectra
    Damn what a buncha shit talking over nothing LMAO.

Zeug
    Ok, so I didnt explain my question well. :hammer2: I was wondering how far the fiberglass that wraps the new stringers extends transversly on the hull past where the stinger meets the hull. In other words doe the galss go 6" or 8" out to bond the new stringer to the old hull?
    Also, are those fiberglass tanks?
    Thanks,
    Kent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast