Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spectra 20 for Sale<<<<<--------L@@K

Blown Spectra
    Ok, so I didnt explain my question well. :hammer2: I was wondering how far the fiberglass that wraps the new stringers extends transversly on the hull past where the stinger meets the hull. In other words doe the galss go 6" or 8" out to bond the new stringer to the old hull?
    Also, are those fiberglass tanks?
    Thanks,
    Kent
    ahhh, i got it, sorry for the missunderstanding. the fiberglass is 8" from where the new wood meets the old floor. the main stringers have the real heavy dutty stuff that Sal recommended cuz of the kind of power we were planning. the outer stringers have the mat that they usually use cuz they dont take so much stress so they went 6 inchs on the outside, and 8" on the inside stringers. the transom and the floor where the engine sit's, is gelcoated black. (flocoat to be on the money) and yes the tanks are fiberglass, i would highly recommend you change them, i have a guy that can make them for you, you would have to talk to him for priceing, ( he's pretty resonable) any other info and if you want to see the boat, let me know. 818-482-6216 thanks
    eric

Zeug
    ahhh, i got it, sorry for the missunderstanding. the fiberglass is 8" from where the new wood meets the old floor. the main stringers have the real heavy dutty stuff that Sal recommended cuz of the kind of power we were planning. the outer stringers have the mat that they usually use cuz they dont take so much stress so they went 6 inchs on the outside, and 8" on the inside stringers. the transom and the floor where the engine sit's, is gelcoated black. (flocoat to be on the money) and yes the tanks are fiberglass, i would highly recommend you change them, i have a guy that can make them for you, you would have to talk to him for priceing, ( he's pretty resonable) any other info and if you want to see the boat, let me know. 818-482-6216 thanks
    eric
    Stringer install looks real clean. Straight grain too. Bummer about the stereo hole.

Blown Spectra
    Stringer install looks real clean. Straight grain too. Bummer about the stereo hole.
    yea i know, but nice sheet of metal CNCed and polished with a shit handle mounted to it, will take of the hole.

Zeug
    Hey Blown Spectra,
    You take those pics yet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123