Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Show a pic of your flag at home.....

86 catalina
    Started at previous thread Is your american flag out>I was just curious to see how many proud american hot boaters there are out there.Show a picture of the american flag at your home....Lets see some love for this great country that we live in.No replies to this thread without a pic...Here is my flag running very proud...http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=13319&stc=1

86 catalina
    35 views and no pics ,thats what i didnt want to see ....I was assuming that everyone would have tons of pics up..showing how proud they were,but this is getting a little scary....common guys lets see some flag pics at home,show everyone that you are proud tp be an american,especially us fellow hot boaters

Riverkid
    Ours is up, gotta get a pic...
    Nice plumeria tree!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...05-2003_2_.JPG

86 catalina
    Ours is up, gotta get a pic... thank you thats the way to get the ball rollin riverkid is a proud american

86 catalina
    But for the rest of you guys ,your starting to scare me....show us hot boaters your support

HOOTER SLED-
    Got one too. Need to get a pic. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    I have one for my boat too.

86 catalina
    Proud americans needed only,,,,,,i want to see an outpouring of photos of flags at home....dont be lazt get up off your duff,put down your beer for a couple minutes and go out front and take a pic of your flag flyong high and proud.....so far only a couple of americans that i have seen here on hot boat and that is angrydad and riverkid good work guys....MORE PICS NEEDED

86 catalina
    You guys must be commies or illegials either way not a good response to this thread....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast