Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castaic or Pyramid

raff
    We are hitting the water on Friday the 10th. Just thought I'd see if any one was going to be out there. Don't know witch lake yet but it will be one or the other. Need alittle help to make up my mind :idea:
    Mark out

JetBoatRich
    FRIDAY I wish :hammerhea some of us have to work

Mrs.Racer277
    We are hitting the water on Friday the 10th. Just thought I'd see if any one was going to be out there. Don't know witch lake yet but it will be one or the other. Need alittle help to make up my mind :idea:
    Mark out
    Just meet us out at Havi.

raff
    Just meet us out at Havi.
    I wish, Sara's sister is comming to town and they won't let me go..
    So I just have to stay local. :devil:
    Looks like we won't get out to Havasu till next month, but that will be for a week.
    Mark out

LUVNLIFE
    Hey Mark usually Castaic is cool on the weekdays but school let's out half day for the summer Friday. Might be a little more crowded.

JB in so cal
    I wish, Sara's sister is comming to town and they won't let me go..
    So I just have to stay local. :devil:
    Looks like we won't get out to Havasu till next month, but that will be for a week.
    Mark out
    Father's Day weekend.
    I'm sure you can find a way to be out there. You know, I think I might have seen a travel trailer for sale in the storage area last weekend...
    Just think. Sleeping on your own sheets. Your own cups and glasses. Your own...

DMVQUEEN
    Ok JB, I'm going to add you to the list with Mrs Racer277, as the RABBLE ROUSERS!!! Thanks
    If there really is a trailer for sale, take a pic for me, I might think about it
    J/K
    We are saving up to buy one this winter actually, CAN NOT WAIT!!!
    GOOD BYE KITCHEN CABINS!!!!! :hammer2:
    Have a great trip, see you all soon.
    Sara

Mrs.Racer277
    [QUOTE=DMVQUEEN]Ok JB, I'm going to add you to the list with Mrs Racer277, as the RABBLE ROUSERS!!! Thanks
    Hey Now!!! :wink:
    Looks like August now.

DMVQUEEN
    [QUOTE=DMVQUEEN]Ok JB, I'm going to add you to the list with Mrs Racer277, as the RABBLE ROUSERS!!! Thanks
    Hey Now!!! :wink:
    Looks like August now.
    I only meant about the comment to go to Havasu this weekend, it's bad enough I'm making him spend the weekend with his inlaws, but he can't go to Havasu to boot!!
    Just kidding, my sister and her husband are cool, but he wanted to go to Havasu this weekend, but we gotta do the touristy thing, you know, Universal Studios, cruise Hollywood, that kind of stuff. But we will have fun.
    And he has been bugging me :hammerhea about buying a trailer before our summer trip, but I think we will wait till this winter.
    Good luck on the house, I will help you decorate our room
    Just kidding, Hey, I can bring a plant or something for ya!!
    Have fun this weekend.
    Sara out

Mrs.Racer277
    I only meant about the comment to go to Havasu this weekend, it's bad enough I'm making him spend the weekend with his inlaws, but he can't go to Havasu to boot!!
    Just kidding, my sister and her husband are cool, but he wanted to go to Havasu this weekend, but we gotta do the touristy thing, you know, Universal Studios, cruise Hollywood, that kind of stuff. But we will have fun.
    And he has been bugging me :hammerhea about buying a trailer before our summer trip, but I think we will wait till this winter.
    Good luck on the house, I will help you decorate our room
    Just kidding, Hey, I can bring a plant or something for ya!!
    Have fun this weekend.
    Sara out
    Sure that is how we started out. I just wanted a trailer. Now look. :supp:
    Oh you can bring more then a plant. I have a truck load already. Just let me know when you can drive it up. HEHEHE
    You guys have a safe and fun time on the lake too.
    I will keep ya posted on the progress. Next time you guys are there you should drive by and check it out.
    Dia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast