Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I actually have.......................

barbigrl
    no way possible to get a custom boat for under $30k. It won't happen. If that is their price range, they are going to be limited to boats like Bayliners or Sea-Rays. I would look at buying a couple year old boat and have someone go through it and make sure that it is right. I might know a couple of people who are capable if you are interested.
    Thanks Danny!! That is what I was telling them too....my step-father thinks he knows everything!!! They wanted to get a 28' something for under 20K I told them they were high unless they got some old piece of sh**!!! I may be calling you later!!

NOTALENT
    OK, we need pics..... :wink:
    I second that notion....can we get a third???

cxr133
    bbgirl.....
    i traded im my gayliner this year for the new yamaha sportboats.
    they start at about 26 and go up to 35... they are all about 23'
    tell your people to look at these they might like them

Quality Time
    they virtually have NO clue when it comes to boats. :
    May I suggest you enroll them in a Safe Boating Course not matter what they decide on.

mbrown2
    Have them look at that 22-23 Ft Orion.....Orange/White, V-Drive, with Waketower...that is a sick boat for the price in the mid to upper 30's...

NOTALENT
    Have them look at that 22-23 Ft Orion.....Orange/White, V-Drive, with Waketower...that is a sick boat for the price in the mid to upper 30's...
    it sold..

uglycstmr
    My girlfriend and her husband just bought a 28' deck boat for $24,000, I'm thinking Carrera, I believe it was a 1999. So it sounds like any newer could exceed $30 quick like.

Garrddogg
    I hate to admit this on here but I would like to have a little production puddle skipper also! I'm gonna catch hell for this one..
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...atshow_026.jpg

barbigrl
    May I suggest you enroll them in a Safe Boating Course not matter what they decide on.
    That is a good idea!!! :idea:
    Thanks everyone for the advice!!!!
    And Force...that Bayliner fits you!!!! J/k

mbrown2
    it sold..
    That was a great boat for the person that wanted to wakeboard, have custom gel, the ride and handling of a v-drive, tower for the system, etc....and at a great price.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast