Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I actually have.......................

Second "PLACE"
    (my mom still thinks she is in her 20's.....she is a milf)
    Barbigrl, the "MILF" can ride w/us anytime

NOTALENT
    That was a great boat for the person that wanted to wakeboard, have custom gel, the ride and handling of a v-drive, tower for the system, etc....and at a great price.
    I know it...I was stoked when I saw it...tried to get my shit done so I could sell it..and then buy that one..but nope...didnt work out.. I should have a new boat by next summer now..GO big or go home!

Jordy
    I hate to admit this on here but I would like to have a little production puddle skipper also! I'm gonna catch hell for this one..
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...atshow_026.jpg
    Lookin' good. What's in there for power? I think a 1075 Merc and a #6 would make that puppy scream.
    shit, I'm sorry about the dog reference.

RiverDave
    If it was me I'd look through the boat trader.. With a one year old a pontoon boat would be at the top of my list. You can literally throw their play pen right on deck (covered = shade etc..) and go from there.
    RD

meaniam
    ANYBODY REMEMBER A POST ON A MAN THOUGHT JUST BOUGHT A BAYLINER, AND WAS GOING TO CRUISE THE CHANNEL. HE SEEMED REALLY STOKED. WAS THAT A FU@KIN JOKE. WAS THE 2 PEOPLE ON HERE SERIOUS (BAYLINER GUY AND THE ONE TALKING ABOUT WAKE TOWER WITH SOUND SYSTEM), IM NOT ONE TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLES TREASURES. BUT I HAVE A HARD TIME THINKING THIS WAS REAL. DID ANYONE GET PICS OF HIM IN THE CHANNEL SHOW HE COULD MAKE IT HIS AVIATOR.
    PEACE
    MIKE :devil:

meaniam
    I hate to admit this on here but I would like to have a little production puddle skipper also! I'm gonna catch hell for this one..
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...atshow_026.jpg
    I WANT THIS TO BE MY AVIATOR :cry:

meaniam
    Lookin' good. What's in there for power? I think a 1075 Merc and a #6 would make that puppy scream.
    shit, I'm sorry about the dog reference.
    WHAT is the number 6 on the mcdonalds menu

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    And Riverliver...my mother is already asking if they get a boat, can they come hang out with my friends and I :cry: :cry: (my mom still thinks she is in her 20's.....she is a milf)
    I have the same problem! I think my parents are offended that we don't invite them to hang out with our friends. Yet they, actually my dad, doesn't like to meet new people. He does not play well with others, especially large groups. So I try to balance the time, but as I get more and more friends who hang out at Katherine, it becomes more difficult. Eventually, you all are going to have to meet them, that's all there is to it. LOL Barbie, maybe we should just hook your parents up with my parents and they can party with each other and we can hang out with our friends and not feel guilty!

Scape Goat
    On memorial there was this dude cruising the channel, don't know if it was him but this guy had two fine ass chicks. Just for the girls I would have jumped on his boat

Badger301
    ANYBODY REMEMBER A POST ON A MAN THOUGHT JUST BOUGHT A BAYLINER, AND WAS GOING TO CRUISE THE CHANNEL. HE SEEMED REALLY STOKED. WAS THAT A FU@KIN JOKE. WAS THE 2 PEOPLE ON HERE SERIOUS (BAYLINER GUY AND THE ONE TALKING ABOUT WAKE TOWER WITH SOUND SYSTEM), IM NOT ONE TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLES TREASURES. BUT I HAVE A HARD TIME THINKING THIS WAS REAL. DID ANYONE GET PICS OF HIM IN THE CHANNEL SHOW HE COULD MAKE IT HIS AVIATOR.
    PEACE
    MIKE :devil:
    Dude why all caps? Your really pissed about that guy huh? Ya I'm pretty sure those guys were trying to spam out theyre web site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast