Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I actually have.......................

WYRD
    Tell them to get a couple of Sea Doos oh imagine the fun you can have as a family

Garrddogg
    Lookin' good. What's in there for power? I think a 1075 Merc and a #6 would make that puppy scream.
    shit, I'm sorry about the dog reference.
    Im not crazy!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...52DSC01472.JPG

barbigrl
    I have the same problem! I think my parents are offended that we don't invite them to hang out with our friends. Yet they, actually my dad, doesn't like to meet new people. He does not play well with others, especially large groups. So I try to balance the time, but as I get more and more friends who hang out at Katherine, it becomes more difficult. Eventually, you all are going to have to meet them, that's all there is to it. LOL Barbie, maybe we should just hook your parents up with my parents and they can party with each other and we can hang out with our friends and not feel guilty!
    hahaa...my parents are actually way cool!! They are fun to party with!! They have friends my age!! They would fit right in!! They really love the river, but have not been for years. When they did go, they would rent sea-doos. Now they are ready for a boat. We should hook up the parents!! They need some river friends!!!

Garrddogg
    hahaa...my parents are actually way cool!! They are fun to party with!! They have friends my age!! They would fit right in!! They really love the river, but have not been for years. When they did go, they would rent sea-doos. Now they are ready for a boat. We should hook up the parents!! They need some river friends!!!
    You should take them out for a weekend!
    prolly be fun

barbigrl
    You should take them out for a weekend!
    prolly be fun
    Yeah I will...I try to take my brother out once a year, he is autistic and LOVES the river!! RiverDave was cool enough to allow me to bring him out one weekend this past summer...and about once a week he tells me to tell RiverDave "What's up" Its too funny!

Krazy K
    A boating question!!! So my parents are looking to buy a boat, (I think it is a ploy to get me to hang out with them more) they virtually have NO clue when it comes to boats. They are heading off to the Pomona boat show tomorrow to take a look. I am trying to convince them not to come home with a Gayliner or a Sea Ray...
    I think that a deck/pontoon boat would be the best option for them.
    They are looking to spend under 30k for it....is that even possible? Does anyone have any suggestions??? THANKS!!
    No clue about boats???
    Should they be buying one then???

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Mine used to be cool, I don't know what happened. I'm sure it's me that changed. They think they are still 20 also. Last to go to bed at night and the first to rise every morning. They definatly out party me. :hammer2:

Krumbsnatcher
    A boating question!!! So my parents are looking to buy a boat, (I think it is a ploy to get me to hang out with them more) they virtually have NO clue when it comes to boats. They are heading off to the Pomona boat show tomorrow to take a look. I am trying to convince them not to come home with a Gayliner or a Sea Ray...
    I think that a deck/pontoon boat would be the best option for them.
    They are looking to spend under 30k for it....is that even possible? Does anyone have any suggestions??? THANKS!!
    We just bought a second boat for Sunday Funday at the show, boats are going quick. We purchased a tritoon from Lowe, they took the award for CSI in 2005 and 2004 by the marine association. We pulled a 40K pontoon for 32 loaded.
    Lowe has a lot of experience building family oriented boats so this was no brainer. We added the third pontoon and lifting strakes so we should see speeds of 39 mph probably 33. But with all that comfort that is doable for the price.
    Worth checking em out, we have a booth at the show so really had time to talk to all the vendors while setting up prior to the show. Should get it by next week that is the best part.
    Good luck

Krumbsnatcher
    Uh HELLO who did you hang out with all weekend that sells boats are you fawkin kidding me thats it I see what side of the ship Im on now :devil:
    There budget is 30k eliminators are a little priced out for their range. Great boat used to own one and plan on getting another one, that is if your backlog of 8 months ever goes south. I am sure your new plant in elsinore will help.

riverroyal
    for 30k they could get a chapparrel sunesta,the small one,it will work for havasu or the lower river,it will never give them any problems,plus resale will be ok.Its nothing fancy for most of us but for your parents it would be good I think.Last time I went to the Pomona show Sun Country Marine was there with some show special prices,which may mean nothing,I have no idea if that place is any good,but its been around a long time......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234