Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a hook up on the Oakley Thump

jdogginla
    Sunglasses. Anyone have one.............they retail for 394.00 and the polarized for 500.00 I gotta have a pair :squiggle:

NOTALENT
    My co workers wife just quit there last month...give me 10 min..I will ask him if she still gets hook ups..

NOTALENT
    alright...He said he can get them usually just over half price...about 40-50% off...the price...any of there products.. just need the right ones..color, memory, polarized...etc

jdogginla
    Thanks dawg........can't find em anywhere. Almost bought the display model last night, but they were all scratched up and the sales lady couldn't even find the USB cable. :lightsabe

NOTALENT
    haha..just let me know what you want..and I will get u a real price...where are u at in socal??

jdogginla
    LA...........but I'm Diego all the time, so anywhere from here to there. Don't know if you've seen these yet, but they are bad a$$. Who would of thunk it......sunglasses with an MP3 player@!#^%$ :rollside:

meaniam
    Are These The Oakly That Have An Mp3 Player In Them. Those Are Bad Ass

jdogginla
    Ohhhhh and I'm looking for the matte black with black iridium lense and 265MB. They retail for 394. But I'll also take the Polarized lense if that's all i can find. :rollside: But prefer the Iridium lense. :squiggle:

NOTALENT
    yup...
    http://oakley.com/site/media/cache/4....png_0_0_0.jpg

jdogginla
    Yeah........they are sick. If you do any bike riding, walking/running or really anything outside you should have a pair. Music in your ears with no wires, fanny packs or shit strapped to your arm. Genius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast