Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roosevelt Anyone?????

AZKC
    I was there on Saturday. It sure does make a huge difference when the water level is up. you can run all day and rarely have wakes from other boats.
    But the wind can sure blow around 2-3pm :notam: Sunday was primo lots of good water, everyone went home early :smile: I'm looking forward to a full day on the lake. I'm still a little skittish from all the paddling I've done there

jetboater5
    If you stay north of the bridge area in the afternoon there really isn't that much wind. nothing compared to the windy hill area

AZKC
    Up around the old Horse Pasture area, or down by Cholla Bay. It looked windy every where from Windy Hill.

Sleek-Jet
    I am still in the process of finalizing a few things. These thing always seem to take longer when you get close to be done.
    Yeah no kidding... two steps forward, one step back, right???
    I'm going to go ahead a store the trailer here in Tucson for another month, so I'm not really in that big of a hurry.

James'SS-24
    Wow what a difference a lot of water makes I'll have pics up later. You Lake UnPleasant folks should stay away its really bad at Rosy
    I agree! Boating doesn't get any better than it was this weekend...uh...I mean bad...don't go to Roosevelt, it sucks. The wind was just right for runnin fast with a 24' tunnel! Never did see ya AZKC. Maybe next time!

Sleek-Jet
    Did you guys see the White/Yellow/Purple 25' blown Daytona on Saturday???
    We were admiring the blower surge as they were comming into the Windy Hill ramp.

James'SS-24
    I saw him...I embarassd him I guess. He wouldn't even come and bs after I passed him in our little race! Only had to run 90 beat him! It was a good lookin boat. I kind of wanted to see what he had in it and stuff but when we stopped and turned around to meet him he was already gone. Guess he did a uturn and headed back up the lake!

AZKC
    I agree! Boating doesn't get any better than it was this weekend...uh...I mean bad...don't go to Roosevelt, it sucks. The wind was just right for runnin fast with a 24' tunnel! Never did see ya AZKC. Maybe next time!
    Next time for sure We were hanging pretty close to the East side of Windy Hill, I'm still working on the Breaking Engine Syndrome it'll take a couple of trips and I'll be back to normal still a little gun shy.

James'SS-24
    Sound good AZKC! :boxed:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123