Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tunes!?

fire on the water
    Question: In a jetboat,would a boom-box that provided good tunes be better than no tunes at all? Yes, the obvious is to have a 1,000 watt system, but this is a philosophical question based upon a budget. Whats the call? Thanx, FOTW

triple x tx
    as long as you got tunes........it dont matter where its coming from.....spend your money on chrome..........just my .02

hoolign
    I imagine there are stereo shops down there that have payment plans,there is a company up here called future shop and they have systems with ,2 amps 4 seperates , subs, and head unit for about 40 bucks a month,or 2000.00, obviously not top of the line,but would work on a budget.Depends what you want,if I was on a budget, a boom box would be the ticket!,as long as a guy's havin fun,who cares!

ROZ
    Originally posted by fire on the water:
    this is a philosophical question based upon a budget. Whats the call? Thanx, FOTW
    I guess that depends on your budget http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

future boater
    sorry guys i have no freaking idea about that one !?! again my appologies...
    [This message has been edited by future boater (edited May 19, 2002).]

Wet Dream
    Future, What the **** are you trying to say??? That really made sense there buddy.

future boater
    the head is fine. now the stomach on the other hand....the funny thing is i remember all of last night but i dont remember that. wonder what else i forgot? atleast i didnt slam anyone!

hoolign
    BUT...you did bet everyone on here 600.00 each that you would feel fine in the morning!

future boater
    Originally posted by hoolign:
    BUT...you did bet everyone on here 600.00 each that you would feel fine in the morning!
    maybe next time.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast