Thread: Posting From Florida

jbtrailerjim
    So, I leave sunny California to go on vacation to here in Palm Harbor Florida, to visit some of my wifes family. You know Florida " The Sunshine State". Here I sit, watching tropical storm "Arlene" roll in. It's raining like mofo here right now. I guess I'll have another beer and watch it rain. Damn, I wish I was in Havasu sitting in my boat on the water.

mmered8299
    Ya, were leaving tonight for Orlando for a weeks vacation and someone invited a Tropical Storm. WTF

jbtrailerjim
    Ya, were leaving tonight for Orlando for a weeks vacation and someone invited a Tropical Storm. WTF
    Yeah, we'll be in Orlando on Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully this shiat will gone by then. :messedup:

lost boy
    wasn't there a movie about somthing like that?
    home alone? vacation? or?????

Craig
    Great, we're heading there for 10 days the 22nd, hopefully that silliness has cleared out. Ain't much sense in renting a convertible in a tropical storm

jbtrailerjim
    No rain so far this morning. Just windy, cloudy, and humid as hell! :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
    Watching the news last night looked like most of Florida was covered in a storm :2purples:

sorry dog
    I like rain.

jbtrailerjim
    I like rain.
    After 20 some frickin inches this past winter at home, I didn't really want to see anymore for a while.......Especially on my vaction! :notam: