Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good/inexpensive fiberglass shops

havasujoe93
    Does anyone know any good/inexpensive fiberglass shops in lake havasu??? I have a crack on the bottom of the boat that needs repair. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

phebus
    I wouldn't call them cheap, because when I hear the word cheap, I think of sub quality work. If you are looking for good work at a reasonable price, call Scott. Here is the contact info:
    FAST Fiberglass and Marine (Ducky, aka Scott)
    928-854-4527
    928-486-9115

havasujoe93
    Thanks, that helps out a lot, have u used him????

bunny 166
    Hey Joe...usually good doesn't come cheap You're in Upland, I'd definitely go to Pat's Fiberglass....ask for Don--he is the shiznit for sure!

havasujoe93
    Hey Joe...usually good doesn't come cheap You're in Upland, I'd definitely go to Pat's Fiberglass....ask for Don--he is the shiznit for sure!
    Yeah, he is the shiz; but the boat is in havasu. Don has done alot of work for my buddies and I in the past. If the boat was here, there would be no question. Any LHV connections would be appre.

bunny 166
    Yeah, he is the shiz; but the boat is in havasu. Don has done alot of work for my buddies and I in the past. If the boat was here, there would be no question. Any LHV connections would be appre.
    Gotcha....sorry I don't have any other suggestions....good luck and hope everything works out for ya' :wink:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    good/inexpensive
    I don't think you can use those two in the same sentence......
    Cheap & fast.....OK
    Good & Reasonable......OK
    CJG

clownpuncher
    I saw this somewhere, can't remember where.....
    Good
    Cheap
    Fast
    You can only pick two.
    Good luck with the crack. What happened?

a catered life
    i concour pats is very good but not too cheap but great work he worked on my first boat and told me that he would check out any other boats i wanted to buy so when we got the new boat he meet us at the address to give it a once over and ok'ed the hull great shop worth the money

PowellScooter
    Good and Inexpensive ; not always, but usually, mutually exclusive.. buck up and pay what it costs to get the job done well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast