Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a new car, what to get?

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    my old lady is looking for a new car. something new to her at least. im tring to talk her into a chevy truck, but i dont think that will work. commute isnt a problem. she drives less than 100 miles a month to my 2500+ :hammerhea
    we would like something with good mileage, but it isnt a deal breaker. it HAS to be cool cause i will drive it when she needs my suburban. budget is no higher then mid 20,000. we have her 1997 bmw 328is for trade.
    we were thinking new mini s
    what do you think?

HighRoller
    Look at the Nissan Altima. A lot of car for the buck.

Mrs. casean
    We just got the Mazda M6 Fully loaded and love it! Great car & rides very nice!

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    i think she wants something that doesnt burn rice

RACRJEFF
    We just got the Mazda M6 Fully loaded and love it! Great car & rides very nice!
    when they have the windows blacked out and chrome rims , they look sweet, i always double take. if you didnt know better they look like a $40,000 car

Lightning
    A used Volvo C70 would be in your price range, they are pretty cool stock and have plenty of power.

advantage21
    i could get you a good deal on a honda!!!!!!! rice cars are the way to go honda,toyota. American cars are all crap in that price range.

blackcloud75
    I have an extra 2004 Honda Accord EX V6 everthing but navigation w/ leather
    24,000 miles like new condition. Professionally Detailed every week and always garaged asking blue book price(low-low 20,000).
    Silver with black leather.
    BC75
    PM me if interested
    Oh by the way, she tells me I can't drive my suburban or escalade, so I am getting rid of her car.....

callbob4homes
    just got a chevy colorado crew cab. lots of room, lots of power and 21 mpg around town. Jay can prolly hook you up over there, pretty sweet deals right now

ratso
    ...you might want to be sure you still have a job first. :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast