Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need a new car, what to get?

Angry Inch
    neon

al cole'holic
    my old lady is looking for a new car. something new to her at least. im tring to talk her into a chevy truck, but i dont think that will work. commute isnt a problem. she drives less than 100 miles a month to my 2500+ :hammerhea
    we would like something with good mileage, but it isnt a deal breaker. it HAS to be cool cause i will drive it when she needs my suburban. budget is no higher then mid 20,000. we have her 1997 bmw 328is for trade.
    we were thinking new mini s
    what do you think?
    Right now I don't think anyone should buy anything other than a GM car with the program they are doing until July 5th! This puts you guys with the options of a Chevy, GMC, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Saturn, Hummer, and Saab!! You are sure to find something cool with one of these and check out the gm.com site for a "rough" price you will pay with the program...good luck!

INXS
    i think she wants something that doesnt burn rice
    Better burning rice then your $$$! :hammerhea
    Check out a Lexus 300 sedan. You could get a 01-02 for about 20-22K!
    Take care of it and you're get a good ten years from it without any headaches! :hammerhea
    Lexus is rated #1 for fewest repairs!

INXS
    A used Volvo C70 would be in your price range, they are pretty cool stock and have plenty of power.
    They also have a lot of problems with dependability!

C-2
    Mercedes C230 Kompressor....$329 month on a lease which will fit your mileage - but watch out for insurance.
    These little 4-bangers get 30mpg and come with a lotta nifty upgrades like ground effects, drilled rotors, and they look bad azz. My bro just got one, tight little car.
    You would be da man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12