Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I went to a job walk today at an apartment building...

Badger301
    haha the bike brought back memories, thanks

JackieV
    Whatever you do, don't break wind in that lady's bedroom...
    Imagine that! LOL :sqeyes:

Kachina26
    I feel so much better about myself now :2purples:

FRENCHIE
    I feel so much better about myself now :2purples:
    CONGRATS ON 4K...DID YA GET A P.M.M FROM ME YEST!!?? :idea:

LHC30Victory
    Seen many like that in my time... Love it when the carpet crunches under foot and you are there to check on the welfare of the 1yr old~
    or having to find the meth in that crap on a search warrant~
    Or doing a crazy commitmentment for the old lady that has 300 cats of which only 250 are still alive!
    You don't know what you are missing :crossx:

INSman
    This is what scares me about having any renters in my Havasu house once it's done. Think I will just keep it to myself !!

Mandelon
    Y'all are lucky this doesn't have smellivision....some of these places just stunk. One lady chainsmoked...I had a headache just after a couple of minutes. Nicotine dripping down the walls...everything was all yellowed and sticky. :squiggle:
    You could tell the nationality of many tenants from the smell of their place....from the food they cook.
    These weren't that bad compared to the foreclosures I used to see. Those places were trashed. I did a board up on the Heaven's Gate House in Rancho Santa Fe.....the house where all those people commited mass suicide to ride on the Comet's tail......fricking weird feelings in that place....

Misogynist
    I've seen worse... When I was contracting, I went to a house that was for sale. The owners children were sleeping on filthy matresses in the living room. The floor around the matresses was covered in animal feces. I about puked when I walked out. In the basement and the rest of the house everything was stacked to the ceiling with only "game trails" between the junk.

Misogynist
    Y'all are lucky this doesn't have smellivision....some of these places just stunk. One lady chainsmoked...I had a headache just after a couple of minutes. Nicotine dripping down the walls...everything was all yellowed and sticky. :squiggle:
    You could tell the nationality of many tenants from the smell of their place....from the food they cook.
    These weren't that bad compared to the foreclosures I used to see. Those places were trashed. I did a board up on the Heaven's Gate House in Rancho Santa Fe.....the house where all those people commited mass suicide to ride on the Comet's tail......fricking weird feelings in that place....
    Did you score any Nike's while you were there?............ :crossx:

JetBoatRich

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast