Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Howard Sport Deck!!

SDLifesaver
    Dude I can't afford that HIGH ROLLER Gary Taylor stuff. I'll be lucky to get a new boat with a 350MAG at best. We'll see.

UnionJack
    looks great, clean lines... just what you would expect from howard.

Biglue
    sweet ride.

Angry Inch
    that ish is HOT HOT HOT!

INSman
    This boat is VERY big/roomy in person. It looks like a boat 30+' long. Insman: Believe it or not, I did not have anything to do with the orange, I saw it for the first time yesterday. I love it!!!!!!!I also had an inquiry on the 700 from the deckboat owner, and it just happened. He loves it!!!!!!!As much as I would have liked to have some influence on the developement of this awesome boat, I had none. I will see to it that it runs well and for a long time though, no doubt about that.
    I just like to give you a hard time Gary !!!
    saw your old 25 Bullet out at Lake Mojave last weekend, and the boat still looks great and was running it pretty dam hard

little rowe boat
    Beautiful boat,I don't know if it's the angle of the pic, but the front or the deck looks a little small.
    It will be interesting to see what they are going to sell for.
    The lines are incredible,from the side it does not look like a deck boat.

roln 20s
    Holy S*&t--I've also watched the tooling of this boat for over a year. Wow--I'll be in SoCal on the 4th of July weekend and am going to run to Howard to look at it. Its definately the proportions of the pics that make the front look small--its HUGE--I got to walk around the plug.
    Well, now if they will just make a new Cat top to match those lines..I'm in ( for reals).
    Great work Howard.
    Roln 20s

TPI
    Roln,
    Dont give them any ideas..................................I am pushing for the Grande size Bullet (32+'), but for now, I am looking forward to seeing this Sportdeck run!

MudPumper
    thats really nice,I have a another brand deck boat,that would have been something to look at,whats the price gonna be?with a basic 496 set up,do you know?
    All I know is that Gene REALLY does not like building boats with Stock Power. Gotta love that.

INSman
    Roln,
    Dont give them any ideas..................................I am pushing for the Grande size Bullet (32+'), but for now, I am looking forward to seeing this Sportdeck run!
    I too am looking forward to the 32+ Bullet !! The only problem being, that DCB might have an FX32 first. Tell Gene and Mike to kick it into HIGH gear !!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast