Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Howard Sport Deck!!

Kilrtoy
    Very nice boat.....
    Im sure it will sell plenty....

acatitude
    another great looking boat from Howard. And the hits keep on coming

phebus
    32' sounds great, but I wonder where the practical limit will be for lake boats. Hell, I remember when a 24' daycruiser was huge.

TPI
    32' sounds great, but I wonder where the practical limit will be for lake boats. Hell, I remember when a 24' daycruiser was huge.
    This is so true....................But if the market is there?????I say go for it. They are getting a bunch of orders for 28 Bullets right now, and the phone has not stopped ringing about the sportdeck. I think they need a bigger shop? They will always limit there production to about 40 boats/annually, but if those 40 boats are greater than 28', thats gonna take up some space. I can easily see a day four months from now when there facility is going to be producing a large percentage of these deckboats. I have to keep my wife away from there. The sad truth is...............I really, really, like it. I will not get pulled over to the dark cat side!

OutCole'd
    With as many deck boat's I see on the lake nowadays, you know Howard is going to sell lots of these boats.
    It does look great, but what would you expect from a company like Howard?

TPI
    Dude I can't afford that HIGH ROLLER Gary Taylor stuff. I'll be lucky to get a new boat with a 350MAG at best. We'll see.
    Now there is two words I thought I would never hear next to my name. High Roller? LMAO! I have to take a break from typing to laugh again............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cmon Nick, You know these engines only cost so much because of the price of the parts. Building a true All American EFI with fully polished CMI's and all the accessories is a small fortune. I wish I could buy this stuff cheaper, But I will never do that kind of volume, I dont want to do volume, it takes the fun out of it. High Roller..................I am still laughing. Go order your Howard Sportdeck, your wife will love you even more.

Nord
    What was the length of this boat again?

TPI
    What was the length of this boat again?

Nord
    It looks so small in the picture, does it have a low free board??

TPI
    It looks so small in the picture, does it have a low free board??
    This boat is not small, by any means. It is massive in person. I cant wait to see it on a trailer. I am sure there will be pics soon with people on board. also:The free board is plenty high. It is very roomy and laid out well inside.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast